Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here comes another break.. COLOR UP!
Bad news for Ivey cleary. They said he had a shitload of orange chips and had more chips(as in quantity not value) than Moon, Begs, etc..

Fluff are you playing in Tahoe WSOPC? I almost went up last night to play Omaha h/l today but I bowed out. I will prob be there next weekend.nooooo Oregon is coming back.

Fluff are you playing in Tahoe WSOPC? I almost went up last night to play Omaha h/l today but I bowed out. I will prob be there next weekend.
I think I'm gonna try to play the Tahoe WSOPC $5k ME and then the USPC $5k Main Event in AC.

From a Pro to a Joe, or JaLacey Jones took time to interview Mike "The Mouth" Matusow on the color-up break. Matusow reminded the players multiple times that it was going to be a long day and night and not to get impatient. Darvin Moon just had a slight blow up similar to the ones Matusow is so famous for, but maybe he'll get back to getting patient and heed Matusow's advice.Next up to get interviewed was rap artist Ja Rule. That's right, Ja Rule is in the house. He's happy and excited to be supporting Phil Ivey: "I love poker and am here supporting my boy Phil Ivey!"Ja Rule went on to say that next year he's going to try and play. "I know I'm going to lose, but I'll have fun. I love poker."