Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Break BabbleLacey Jones took up some of the break by interviewing Daniel Negreanu on the stage for the crowd to view and listen to. She asked Negreanu who he thinks has the best chance to win and Negreanu said, "I'm going to have to go with my buddy Phil Ivey. He's a pretty good poker player."Jones went on to ask Negreanu that if Ivey happens to bust, what advice he has for the eventual winner. Negreanu wanted to remind all of the players to "remember who your friends were before you won."She next talked with Chris "Jesus" Ferguson, former Main Event champion. Ferguson talked about his new foundation that helps to support various schools and villages in Africa. He's really liking all the help that he's providing and hopes he can turn the idea onto other poker players.Nice advice DN

Thanks for the stake Tanner, 89/180, card dead pretty much the whole time and two pair got sucked on the river by a higher two pair.

Thanks for the stake Tanner, 89/180, card dead pretty much the whole time and two pair got sucked on the river by a higher two pair.
no prob gg.... I'm still in the one I entered... busted from a Sunday mill sattelite. Broadcast is so much better with Hellmuth lol.Im getting drunk need to slow down lol.

I love Hellmuth. He makes a broadcast so much better. I honestly think he's a better broadcaster than poker player in general sometimes, lol.And np, keep it up in your tourney.