Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Phil Ivey Eliminated in 7th Place ($1,404,014) Hand No. 175 - Antoine Saout has the button. Phil Ivey has first action and moves all in, setting a half-eaten apple down on a side table after he does so. Action passes all the way around to big blind Darvin Moon, who calls without much fanfare and flips over da.gifqs.gif. Ivey has ac.gifks.gif to the delight of the crowd. He's a big favorite to double up! "I have a bad feeling about this," said blogging partner gsqwared on my right. Ivey seems totally unmoved by everything going on. He's chewing on an apple as the theater absolutely erupts into chants of "Ivey! Ivey! Ivey!". Seriously. It's 1,200 people chanting for Ivey right now. If Moon has any supporters, we can't find them. They are shatted by a flop of qd.gif6c.gif6s.gif. Moon makes a pair of queens to take the lead. The look on Ivey's face doesn't change one bit. He just takes another bite of his apple. The crowd is pleading for a king, but the turn is the 3c.gif. Darvin Moon is about to become the most hated man in poker. Ivey is down to one last chance at a three-outer. The river peels off 5c.gif to eliminate Phil Ivey in 7th place. The whole table (except for Darvin Moon, we note) stands up and applauds Ivey, shaking his hand before he exits the stage with one last wave to the crowd. Moon is up to 39.3 million in chips. Ivey is off to collect less money than he loses in a single throw of the craps dice.

woah, when did royal tour come back?
i'm not back.but i do enjoy poping up every so often to keep my game fresh :)p..s anyone agree that Moon literally did NOT do anything his entire tourney. the only hands he has won, he has had no brainers.. and everything else has been horrible play.its like he sold his soul

AK<AQ.....Since when did they start playing the Final Table on PokerStars (or insert your favorite site here). :club:

It's definitely close. I remember Gold turning straight flushes, quads, and boats like it was common business. Along with hitting the flop 90% of the time.
Ya but he would also play a ton of hands, talk and get into ppl's heads, and piss them off. This fat bastard just sits there and catches big hand after big hand and holds every time.

I had Saout as my dark horse before this FT started and I'm keeping it.

Ya but he would also play a ton of hands, talk and get into ppl's heads, and piss them off. This fat bastard just sits there and catches big hand after big hand and holds every time.
Good point. This guy is patiently walking into homeruns. Gold was an extremly loose luckbox.