Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mind you guys, they've only had one twenty minute break. They had a color up, then a short break if I remember for something else (few mins), and the dinner break. Being nearly 3 hours without one I guess it was time.

You must not have seen the 58 posts in this thread about how annoying it is that Maven kept plugging his website, cuz, uh................. you're doing the same shit.Your photo sucks, I voted for the big hamburger.
The ultimate battle has begun, and only one will reign victorious.the risks many, the reward, millions.. to be the best.. you must train with the best.play at ultimate bet.net. for your shot at the 10 million dollar bonus during our 10th anniversarybluff magazine is the worlds leading poker magazine. each month bluff takes you inside the exciting world of poker with stories strategy and news with thebiggest names in sport including annie duke phil laak paul wasika anthonio esfandira findout what it takes to turn 40 dollars into 4 million straight from the prosvisit out website at www.bluffmagazine.com
No
The ultimate battle has begun, and only one will reign victorious.the risks many, the reward, millions.. to be the best.. you must train with the best.play at ultimate bet.net. for your shot at the 10 million dollar bonus during our 10th anniversarybluff magazine is the worlds leading poker magazine. each month bluff takes you inside the exciting world of poker with stories strategy and news with thebiggest names in sport including annie duke phil laak paul wasika anthonio esfandira findout what it takes to turn 40 dollars into 4 million straight from the prosvisit out website at www.bluffmagazine.com
Why did it take me like 25 cycles of this to turn the volume off?
YOu must be kidding. Plz tell me it's a joke.
No joke. It was drunk. And it was stupid.Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son.