Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he wasn't before?
He was the short stack at 10M just a few hands ago. Even before that when he was down to what, 2M? He's come a ways and he's now with the chip leaders.
He was the short stack at 10M just a few hands ago. Even before that when he was down to what, 2M? He's come a ways and he's now with the chip leaders.
i thought you were referring to him 27 million chip stack before double

lol pokernewsA Stacked TableAntoine Saout - 54,350,000Eric Buchman - 49,425Joe Cada - 45,225,000Darvin Moon - 39,450Jeff Shulman - 6,325,000

Cada actually is the chip leader now.I really don't know what to make of Darvin Moon. We saw him get a little lucky on the WSOP coverage, but either we missed a lot of bad plays or he used up his days of good poker working down to the final table.Don't begrudge him getting occasionally lucky, but I think almost every move we've seen him make was horrible today.

1.7m in preflop now so we should start to see some fireworks infolving the big stacks.I hope we do anyways because reading:Antoine Saout has the button. He comes into the pot with 1.95 million chips, and he finds no action from the blinds.150 times is not so exiciting

Apparently Moon is taking Nappies at the table?That might explain some craziness.
links? i haven't heard that. I wish i was there again now to see it though.

Eric Buchman 49,350,000 Antoine Saout 48,025,000 Joseph Cada 44,850,000 Darvin Moon 39,375,000 Jeff Shulman 13,175,000

1.7m in preflop now so we should start to see some fireworks infolving the big stacks.I hope we do anyways because reading:Antoine Saout has the button. He comes into the pot with 1.95 million chips, and he finds no action from the blinds.150 times is not so exiciting
You're not listening to the audio stream?Dude.http://www.bluffmagazine.com/live/Please don't tell me you've been watching the hand log for 12 hours?
You're not listening to the audio stream?Dude.http://www.bluffmagazine.com/live/Please don't tell me you've been watching the hand log for 12 hours?
more like 4. Browsin my facebook, typing here and listening to music have been my time killers.
links? i haven't heard that. I wish i was there again now to see it though.
Pokernews