Official **wsop Main Event Final Table** Thread

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone have a schedule of play that shows when the dinner break is going to be? After the current 250k/500k level would probably make the most sense (but it could be because I'm hungry....).
Looks like a 2 hour dinner break scheduled in a few minutes.

Dinner BreakWell, it's been an interesting afternoon. So far we've lost two players: James Akenhead in 9th place and Kevin Schaffel in 8th place. The remaining seven players were just sent on a two-hour dinner break. The Hall of Fame induction of Mike Sexton will occur at a special dinner to be held during the break.Play will resume at 9pm local time. The players will come back to the following stacks:Eric Buchman: 54,725,000Darvin Moon: 41,250,000Steve Begleiter: 38,100,000Antoine Saout: 28,725,000Phil Ivey: 14,900,000Joe Cada: 10,700,000Jeff Shulman: 7,175,000

Fluff, et allJust got back from dinner and of course they go on dinner.If you guys were to give grades to the players so far how would you rate them?I've only heard a little bit of the commentary but it sounds like Moon would get a D+ and Saout would get an 'A'But like I said, I've only heard a little bit.

Fluff, et allJust got back from dinner and of course they go on dinner.If you guys were to give grades to the players so far how would you rate them?I've only heard a little bit of the commentary but it sounds like Moon would get a D+ and Saout would get an 'A'But like I said, I've only heard a little bit.
D+ seems a little generous for Moon!

if you people have nothing to do during this break, the guy from Bully Beatdown on MTV is fighting right now on CBS.I didnt even know he was a reall MMA fighter, his name is Jason Miller, hes the guy with the red hair.

if you people have nothing to do during this break, the guy from Bully Beatdown on MTV is fighting right now on CBS.I didnt even know he was a reall MMA fighter, his name is Jason Miller, hes the guy with the red hair.
Nice catch.
D+ seems a little generous for Moon!
If I'm reading correctly, he's still 2nd in chips. If that is equivelant to a D+, I'd hate to immagine what it would take to get an A?
If I'm reading correctly, he's still 2nd in chips. If that is equivelant to a D+, I'd hate to immagine what it would take to get an A?
If you saw him fold a 6mill bet into a 42mill pot, I don't think you'd say the same thing.
The only reason he is still 2nd in chips is because he started with 60 million or 30% of total chips in play.His play has been horrendous.
lolololol
Eric Buchman: 54,725,000 B+ - he's played his game but seemed confused in a few standard spots and his insta mucking after raising pre is not good for table image. Darvin Moon: 41,250,000 Z+ - the 2 huge hands he played were epic fails Steve Begleiter: 38,100,000 C- Played a lot better than everyone expected. the coaching by J. Little helped a ton it looks like. Antoine Saout: 28,725,000 A- Re-raising in perfect spots, avoided tricky spots Phil Ivey: 14,900,000 B+ playing his game. picked up steam at the end Joe Cada: 10,700,000 D too aggro to start. Made a poor bluff on Moon Jeff Shulman: 7,175,000 C Has been card dead. looks like he's been in a ton of marginal spots 8: Kevin Schaffel A- played his tight game. got unlucky 9: James Akenhead B likely card dead 1: Darvin Moon — 58,930,000 2: Eric Buchman — 34,800,000 3: Steven Begleiter — 29,885,000 4: Jeff Shulman — 19,580,000 5: Joe Cada — 13,215,000 6: Kevin Schaffel — 12,390,000 7: Phil Ivey — 9,765,000 8: Antoine Saout — 9,500,000 9: James Akenhead — 6,800,000
It's pretty easy to find once you're inside.
Sweet, I just fail at getting into the right parking lot. Oh well, still 50 minutes til break ends, I should be there by then.