November - Montreal Vs Toronto

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say hedge the bet take Montreal +180 3 way line. Dale you take Wash +110 money 3 way line. This way everyone is happy.
I almost did that - Montreal was 2.28:1 on betfair before the game.That was awesome Monkey, thanks for the bet. I'll need a day or two to figure out where I'd like the transfer, but I'll let you know.
Toskala being alive costs us a goal per game.Alright, so Canes vs Leafs, all games between Dec 5-31 (inclusive). Canes + 2Good luck! (bad luck) :club:
So, this was our $20 bet, right?Dubey and Serge, if you want in, let me know. I'll put in another $20 against each of you, same bet as I have with DannyG.Just reply your good by Saturday afternoon, the Canes play an early game that day, 1:30 I think.btw, Dubey, I was gonna go back to your suggestion, just missed the deadline. Thanks for thinking it up, it was a good idea.
So, this was our $20 bet, right?Dubey and Serge, if you want in, let me know. I'll put in another $20 against each of you, same bet as I have with DannyG.Just reply your good by Saturday afternoon, the Canes play an early game that day, 1:30 I think.btw, Dubey, I was gonna go back to your suggestion, just missed the deadline. Thanks for thinking it up, it was a good idea.
Yes, Canes get a 2-point headstart. Leafs play 14 games, Canes 13.I was originally willing to increase the bet, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable increasing my wager on...Joey MacDonald?
Yes, Canes get a 2-point headstart. Leafs play 14 games, Canes 13.I was originally willing to increase the bet, but I'm not sure I'm comfortable increasing my wager on...Joey MacDonald?
Thats ok, Im going with Legace for at least another week. AHL goalies FTW!
With the risk of jinxing him, Joey Mac 2.0 hasnt given up a goal yet.
wow, 9 real time minutes later. Your good.Please please tell me I will never win the lottery.
lol..if we score 5 goals, i can play in net...ARP YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LOTTERY
Thats ok, Im going with Legace for at least another week. AHL goalies FTW!
Ouch, didn't realize that. In that case, I'm willing to increase the bet :club: Up to $50, accept by Saturday game time of course.I feel like I need an emoticon here. Hmmm, I choose... :ts The drooly guy. Not sure why.
lol..if we score 5 goals, i can play in net...ARP YOU WILL NEVER WIN THE LOTTERY
You rich yet?
I'll get in for $20 MLP. Stars transfers ok?December 5-31 inclusive Canes +2?
Arp I am in..You are the only one I can beat consistently in props..lol..Lets do it
Argggg, Raycroft starting!? Boo.
Its ok, Legace more than evens that out. This was the best goalie available on the waiver wire? That, or Rutherford is such a good GM, he had Ward sit longer than needed and signed Legace just to improve their draft spot. Legace looks absolutely terrible.
Its ok, Legace more than evens that out. This was the best goalie available on the waiver wire? That, or Rutherford is such a good GM, he had Ward sit longer than needed and signed Legace just to improve their draft spot. Legace looks absolutely terrible.
He looked really terrible on that first goal.I asked my wife to check the score, since it was up. She told me 5-3 for the Canucks, so I got happy and came on to see how Sedin did. Now I see they lost...double-whammy! 2 assists for Henrik...could've been worse.
Rough start for the Leafsies! I'll post a cleaner schedule when I feel less lazy:CanesHeadstart - 2 pointsDec 5 - 2 pointsDec 7 - 2 pointsDec 9 - 0 pointsTotal - 6 pointsLeafsDec 5 - 0 pointsDec 7 - 2 pointsDec 9 - 2 pointsTotal - 4 points
updated
Payments coming soon!My computer is loaded with pics and doesn't have enough memory to open poker sites :ts Getting a MacBook! :club:
Coolness - I thought you were waiting for me...Whenever you get the chance - jdawkins21 (Halifax) on Stars. Let me know if that's a problem.EDITED - Dec 10/1:00pm EST
Rough start for the Leafsies! I'll post a cleaner schedule when I feel less lazy:CanesHeadstart - 2 pointsDec 5 - 2 pointsTotal - 4 pointsLeafsDec 5 - 0 pointsTotal - 0 points
Someone start a new thread for this
  • 4 years later...