Qj On An Excellent Flop Vs Aggressive Nit

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.02 BB (9 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG+1 ($3.21)MP1 ($1.89)MP2 ($2.01)Hero (MP3) ($5.06)CO ($5.30)Button ($2.55)SB ($1.43)BB ($3)UTG ($5.14)Preflop: Hero is MP3 with Qdiamond.gif, Jheart.gif4 folds, Hero bets $0.08, CO calls $0.08, 2 folds, BB calls $0.06Flop: ($0.25) Jdiamond.gif, 5diamond.gif, Jclub.gif(3 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.15, 1 fold, BB calls $0.15Turn: ($0.55) 4spade.gif(2 players)BB checks, Hero bets $0.40, BB raises to $2.77 (All-In), Hero ?----Reads: BB seemed really tight for the few hands he played at the table (1 out of 12 or so) but with a really high AFq.* He happened to have just recently lost a big pot when his jacks encountered my kings.*I'm aware it doesn't hold much water with only 12 hands played but i believe it can't be totally disregarded anyway.----Not the hardest question out there but i'm curious to see what do you guys think of this scenario considering the stakes i was playing in and how deep we were playing.

I would call here. You said he lost a big pot within 12 hands, you lead trips on the flop, he may be trying to rep your trip Jacks out of the big blind. People sometimes play funky out of the blinds. He could have a diamond draw or maybe a hand like 67d or 63d, but so what you're a favorite to win with one card to come -- call.

snap call

AJ, KJ, 44, 55, J5, J4...6 hands.And yeah snap call from what I can tell. Could be a PP or a draw or just trying to push you off a PP or draw yourself.
I suppose u have to pay him off if he does have one of the six hands... ugh not much u can do.. your hand is worth it..hard to make some kind of amazing fold here
  • 2 weeks later...