Ahl Mustangs

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

Good TR. Glad your having fun. -Youtube that video! -Now Ill actually be looking out for a "Larrys Lucky Lobster" whatever machine. I hate slots, but I love to degen on them once or twice a trip. -Omaha hi-lo at the Orleans? What a grinder. What kind of tourist are you? MGM baby! Notice I only said good TR, not great. Lacking in any tilting/degen actions, which could have pushed your grade to a great or maybe even a "Zach-like" level. Better luck next time.

Good TR. Glad your having fun. -Youtube that video! -Now Ill actually be looking out for a "Larrys Lucky Lobster" whatever machine. I hate slots, but I love to degen on them once or twice a trip. -Omaha hi-lo at the Orleans? What a grinder. What kind of tourist are you? MGM baby! Notice I only said good TR, not great. Lacking in any tilting/degen actions, which could have pushed your grade to a great or maybe even a "Zach-like" level. Better luck next time.
i am pretty sure if the guy knew more about me, he could of had more fun with hockey stuff..But it is pretty hilarious ..I will try and youtube it, but there maybe copyright laws...Regardless Ill have it and its a must see.A longer trip report coming later.

I was feeling a little down in the league for many reasons, however my competitive juices have revved up again and i have one purpose again..I have a goal and i wont rest until i accomplish it...Tell that guy to look out.

There are substantiated rumours that more than 1 AHL franchise will be posted on EBAY in the next little while...stay tuned for this developing story.

There are substantiated rumours that more than 1 AHL franchise will be posted on EBAY in the next little while...stay tuned for this developing story.
Good, maybe that will wake up half the league.WTF indeed.
LOL, Ebay that's funny. If an owner left they couldn't sell the team anyway. The league would decide on who gets the team.
LOL, Ebay that's funny. If an owner left they couldn't sell the team anyway. The league would decide on who gets the team.
I dont want to give out details of who or how I heard this from but hypothetically speaking, why couldnt we allow this??People have invested a lot of time and in some cases money into their team, why not sell your franchise??I guess you can play Bettman and ban a Balsilie type to take over, but it would be interesting.. :club:

This is how good Arp runs in the pool:His opponents lineup tonight:forwards torres clb kane atl peverly atl(ot) defense parent phi goal atlanta

This is how good Arp runs in the pool:His opponents lineup tonight:forwards torres clb kane atl peverly atl(ot) defense parent phi goal atlanta
FML.This was a big game I really wanted to lose to the TBirds. At least maybe I can hope Kane+Peverley's line has a big night.Or, that my lineup is as bad as it looks.........F1 ALEX BURROWS VAN OT F2 STEVE BERNIER VAN F3 CAL O'REILLY NAS F4 JANNIK HANSEN VAN F5 empty F6 empty D1 CHRIS PRONGER PHI D2 ALEX EDLER VAN D3 JOHNNY BOYCHUK BOS D4 empty GTD PHOENIX-B
I dont want to give out details of who or how I heard this from but hypothetically speaking, why couldnt we allow this??People have invested a lot of time and in some cases money into their team, why not sell your franchise??I guess you can play Bettman and ban a Balsilie type to take over, but it would be interesting.. :club:
#1 I put up the money not for people to sell their franchises. #2 As you know, it's important to have dedicated owners in our league, and it's also a better fit if those owners are located in Toronto. We have a list of interested owners that would qualify on both fronts. A team leaving our league, however foolish that may be, shouldn't, and wouldn't have the right to decide who will take over the team. We have a league with strong owners and that's very important. Serge, call me today if you have anything you wanna talk about. Know that I'm always willing to listen.
#1 I put up the money not for people to sell their franchises. #2 As you know, it's important to have dedicated owners in our league, and it's also a better fit if those owners are located in Toronto. We have a list of interested owners that would qualify on both fronts. A team leaving our league, however foolish that may be, shouldn't, and wouldn't have the right to decide who will take over the team. We have a league with strong owners and that's very important. Serge, call me today if you have anything you wanna talk about. Know that I'm always willing to listen.
I am good..Other than a little feud developing with Chris i am calm again.I assure you I am dedicated...I hope its ok that I have contacted Brian Burke as once he gets a Stanley Cup to Toronto, he needs a bigger challenge...Well Mustangs winning the AHL is a big one...Burke is gonna be hired by the Mustangs. :club:
I dont want to give out details of who or how I heard this from but hypothetically speaking, why couldnt we allow this??People have invested a lot of time and in some cases money into their team, why not sell your franchise??
Being able to sell / auction your team would really encourage not gutting your team on the way out... though obv w/ Daniel's contribution that changes things.
I am good..Other than a little feud developing with Chris i am calm again.I assure you I am dedicated...I hope its ok that I have contacted Brian Burke as once he gets a Stanley Cup to Toronto, he needs a bigger challenge...Well Mustangs winning the AHL is a big one...Burke is gonna be hired by the Mustangs. :club:
Why don't you hire his son?
  • 3 weeks later...