Overtime Player

Vladimir Tarasenko (STL)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

Split the home and home with rivals Gothic...

The win was capped by ex Gothics Nazem Kadri and Dion Phaneuf.

I am the eternal optimist and even I didnt predict I would be first place in the division by 6 pts , 29 games in...

Second place overall ....My goal this year was to finish second in the division behind Gothic, and get on a good playoff run and see what happens..

Realistically thats where Ill probably end up..but as we go deeper into the season, I am actually believing that I can win this division.

Its not like I have been over lucky..Yes the Gothic have been unlucky, however my numbers are that much worse than his..The gap isnt that big....

I do expect him to go on a 6 game winning streak soon..I just hope I dont have a 6 game losing streak at the same time.

• Like 1

Not sure how to play this one. Martin Brodeur is starting tonight in Nashville. Start Brodeur or go with the hot Leafs against a struggling Devils team.

ugh, as a Blues owner myself, I hate that Brodeur is starting. He's been terrible for years, I can only imagine how terrible he will be after a long layoff.. On the other hand, the Blues are a very good defensive team.

I've got a similar dilemma. Arizona hosting the Kings, or Blues visiting the Preds with Marty in net. I think i'm going with Arizona.

ugh, as a Blues owner myself, I hate that Brodeur is starting. He's been terrible for years, I can only imagine how terrible he will be after a long layoff.. On the other hand, the Blues are a very good defensive team.

I've got a similar dilemma. Arizona hosting the Kings, or Blues visiting the Preds with Marty in net. I think i'm going with Arizona.

I will agree with you that who knows what you are going to get with Marty tonight but his numbers have not been terrible the last couple of years. I actually looked them up thinking they where different then I thought they where but he has had a 2.22 and a 2.51 GAA the last 2 years. Not great but they are not abysmal. Yeah, I know the perceived devils system might skews things a little but the Blues are far from the worst on defense

I will agree with you that who knows what you are going to get with Marty tonight but his numbers have not been terrible the last couple of years. I actually looked them up thinking they where different then I thought they where but he has had a 2.22 and a 2.51 GAA the last 2 years. Not great but they are not abysmal. Yeah, I know the perceived devils system might skews things a little but the Blues are far from the worst on defense

I would argue that Brodeur was the second worst regular starting goaltender in the NHL over the last 4 years.

.907, .903. .901, .901

No goalie without his pedigree would still be in the league after 4 straight seasons well below league average save percentage. (other than ONdrej Pavelec). His backups always outperformed him over this time period as well.

I would argue that Brodeur was the second worst regular starting goaltender in the NHL over the last 4 years.

.907, .903. .901, .901

No goalie without his pedigree would still be in the league after 4 straight seasons well below league average save percentage. (other than ONdrej Pavelec). His backups always outperformed him over this time period as well.

Yeah but we are talking fantasy. Nothing else

I switched St Louis to Toronto..

I noticed the Gothic have gone with Washington over St Louis as well..But that might be the product of the Caps playing the sad sack Canes..

I think the Devils have been struggling , they dont score too many goals ..They are 25th in GF per game and now they are missing their top point getter tonight..

Usually when I do things like this the Leafs give up 6 or 7...But lets hope its ok..

I've found myself being very strange with goalie decisions too, now that I have the Penguins.

I've tried to be analytical with my decisions, but sometimes it's just like, eh, Fleury is playing over his head, can't play them, and then he gets a shutout. lol.

Not sure how to play this one. Martin Brodeur is starting tonight in Nashville. Start Brodeur or go with the hot Leafs against a struggling Devils team.

You are dumb

• Like 1

Despite poor goaltending we put up 3 for the win. 3 was a very good score last night. Unlike the hapless Cheap Thieves our players actually score goals.

Hossa. Marleau Simmonds and Dougie were the stars.

The St louis goalie situation needs to be evaluated though.

Let's keep it going.

A bit surprised at the performance of Daniels team.. His players I believe have performed pretty well, over the mean that we should expect from them.

I still see this division as Gothic, Mustangs and Cheap Thieves in that order...

But its fun to have a 3 way race to the title..

I am happy with my 6 point lead on Daniel and pretty shocked at the 9 point lead on Dale..It should be closer than that..

Looking forward to a fun second half...And JP, enough already..Just drop out of this race..

If I can't win I'm cheering for the Mustangs.

I think the Mustangs winning the AHL championship would be like the Leafs winning the Cup..

Its been a very long time...

I think the Mustangs winning the AHL championship would be like the Leafs winning the Cup..

Its been a very long time...

Years of mismanagement will do that ;-)

Years of mismanagement will do that ;-)

I guess so....But in my defence I have made up for it in recent years, with some good management.

Even though I have made a few bad trades, those have been less and less relavent..

Oh and Bob, my team is crushing your team this year...Would it be the first year ever where I could beat you in standings?

ok ok 5 pts isnt crushing.

I guess so....But in my defence I have made up for it in recent years, with some good management.

Even though I have made a few bad trades, those have been less and less relavent..

Oh and Bob, my team is crushing your team this year...Would it be the first year ever where I could beat you in standings?

ok ok 5 pts isnt crushing.

Pretty safe to say that your team has never been ahead of mine in the standings at the end of the year in any previous year.

Another huge win...6 goals would of beat everyone in the league..Including the Canadian Gothic in OT.

Contribution from almost the whole team..A Daniel like night with 1 goal and 11 assists..Solid goaltending by Bernier.

We are starting to believe, this team is for real...The great thing is no one is really playing over their head...I actually have several players that are underperforming up to my expectations of them.

Maybe Nino is slightly above expectation with his 12 goals..but not really..he only has 3 assists..

I think there should be a GM of the year trophy, and I should win.

Goalie dilemma tonight?

St Louis vs the high powered Islanders at home

or

Winnipeg vs Colorado on the road.

Looks like Jake Allen gets the start for the Blues as I am not comfortable with Brodeur...

It might be surprising to some that the Jets actually have a better GAA than the Blues..Colorado hasnt scored as much as the Islanders...So i am torn.