Ahl Mustangs

Made a mistake yesterday and missed out on Steen 2 goals and an assist...

Its not a huge mistake as he missed a couple of games and I wanted to see him score before putting him back..Naturally he has his best game of the season...I would of sat Oreilly instead but he scored as well..And I believe I won the game regardless...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

On paper , I should win tonight by 4 goals..

But it doesnt always work that way..

Its eerie how my team mirrors the Leafs

After winning most games handily, we needed a lucky win against a weak lineup from a good opponent..

But once again a different player steps up and makes a big contribution..Captain Dion with a big goal..

Mustangs hit 50 pts and are 1 pt out of the League lead..10 pt lead on the Thieves and 11 on the Gothic.

#mustangs2015

After winning most games handily, we needed a lucky win against a weak lineup from a good opponent..

But once again a different player steps up and makes a big contribution..Captain Dion with a big goal..

Mustangs hit 50 pts and are 1 pt out of the League lead..10 pt lead on the Thieves and 11 on the Gothic.

#mustangs2015

THIS is very impressive.

Well done on the rebuild Serge, you did some things I did not agree with, but it seems to be working for you, as its not just your wins, but you are also scoring at a high clip too.

THIS is very impressive.

Well done on the rebuild Serge, you did some things I did not agree with, but it seems to be working for you, as its not just your wins, but you are also scoring at a high clip too.

Thanks..

I am either a genius, or I have been lucky..I like to think its a combination of both..

I have built a well balanced team..I dont have the Malkins, Crosbys, Ovechkins of the league..I also dont have anyone that is playing way about expectations like the Tarasenkos ...Every night I seem to win because of a different player..

My most improved component is definetely my defense..I made a concious effort to go and get some quality scorers from the back end..I overpaid in some cases..But its paying off..

I am hoping for an All Armenian final..Lets do this.

I really hope I dont win the championship the same year as the Leafs win the Cup..

Both wins are epic and need their own year.

Thanks..

I am either a genius, or I have been lucky..I like to think its a combination of both..

Im a firm believer no way are you going to get far without some luck, I dont care how good your team is. Get some good runs, and avoid the bad luck too, or else even the best of teams can falter.

If its an All-Armo final, I might have to make up an advertising budget for the amount of trash talking we will do. :)

Pass the half way point in season and the Mustangs lead the AHL

Led by Dougie Hamilton last night.

Today will be tough.

Tough game tonight against the Big Ms..He has some stars in that lineup...We have a decent lineup too...Good luck Bob..

I love when I play against Montreal goalies, and I hope for 8 goals on Carey Price.

Its a shame really..

My team has an amazing night...I scored 6.5 goals but give up 5 stupid St Louis goals...Sad part is my other goalies give up 1 combined..

And I almost still win, only lose to the team I am playing and one other..

Oh well..I have been on the other end of that too...I am very happy with my performance and i cant second guess my decision...Dallas scores a lot of goals, Leafs had been struggling....Winnipeg was playing Chicago..

But good to see my boys put a big number..

Good game Bob..

Do you feel that heat on the back of your neck? Cheap Thieves and Canadian Gothic inching closer and closer...

I really do feel it..

We are trying to regroup and get back on track..Goaltending has been a serious issue

News out that Kadri is questionable due to undisclosed injury..

Only available player is Dave Bolland...

SIGH

lol wow the mustangs have no depth. this team has no chance this yr

Your team sucks. Just like the Ottawa Luke Perry lovers