Ahl Mustangs

I am probably the biggest believer in this theory, with these type of pools. But even I was suprised at how strong my score was.Some teams should really be making me offers on PHX or COL gtd. They are for real.
:club:
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some thoughts and musings on the 19 owners in the AHL..Just what comes to my mind about every owner...If you get offended very easily and get butt hurt at jokes then stop reading now:   Canadian Got

Mustangs like to thank my man Otto for filling out my roster..   Good job young man..

Poor team management imo. The NHL schedule came out ages ago. Tuesdays were going to be important because of Survivor and the Champions League. You should have known back in June when Price was pitchi

Posted Images

:club:
You know, I would have laughed too. But I really believed in PHX once they hired Tippett.And Im beginning to believe in Colorado too.They wont stay as the best 2 in the NHL, but they will be better than a lot of others.
You know, I would have laughed too. But I really believed in PHX once they hired Tippett.And Im beginning to believe in Colorado too.They wont stay as the best 2 in the NHL, but they will be better than a lot of others.
I was laughing more about how you worked it into the conversation.I was thinking about offering you Carolina for Phoenix but it would give me too many no-goalie games.
  • 2 weeks later...

its official I am the unluckiest team..I have the second best plus minus in the division yet I am last..Oh well ..Hope the rest of them go **** a cow.

thanks for coming out
Does this mean "Serge" won? Nice.Umm, whenever Serge returns......I believe I lost a side bet to you regarding Canes vs Leafs. Each won a game, but Leafs got the OTL, sooooo.....I owe you entry into my playoff pool. Congrats.No idea which thread that bet was in, so I just put it here.
Does this mean "Serge" won? Nice.Umm, whenever Serge returns......I believe I lost a side bet to you regarding Canes vs Leafs. Each won a game, but Leafs got the OTL, sooooo.....I owe you entry into my playoff pool. Congrats.No idea which thread that bet was in, so I just put it here.
lol, I won in a shootout, I'm pretty sure. I double checked the scores twice.
Ooooh, about that...PK Dealers had Todd Bertuzzi in his lineup but had him listed as playing for Dallas so I missed him when doing the scores. It turns out that Bertuzzi scored a goal last night so instead of winning by 0.5 the Steelheads lost by 0.5. Sorry about that. Steve Moore knows your pain.
hahahaha i love this..sucker
thanks for coming out
lol, I won in a shootout, I'm pretty sure. I double checked the scores twice.
Karma really is a bitch!

Some thoughts from Fresno:Its really weird to have hockey games at 9am on a Friday.The Mustangs always complain that we are unlucky but i think its justified.Teams the Mustangs have more goals than: 12..Tied with Swackers for 7th overallMustangs ranking in plus/minus(true stat to see rankings)9th overallDespite this we sit last place in Division ahead of only 3 teams overall.We understand thats why they play the games, however this has been a truly unlucky season for me..While we have more goals, much better plus/minus than the Steelheads, we sit 9pts out of a playoff spot.Cest la vie.

Some thoughts from Fresno:Its really weird to have hockey games at 9am on a Friday.The Mustangs always complain that we are unlucky but i think its justified.Teams the Mustangs have more goals than: 12..Tied with Swackers for 7th overallMustangs ranking in plus/minus(true stat to see rankings)9th overallDespite this we sit last place in Division ahead of only 3 teams overall.We understand thats why they play the games, however this has been a truly unlucky season for me..While we have more goals, much better plus/minus than the Steelheads, we sit 9pts out of a playoff spot.Cest la vie.
Obviously, the Steelheads are better coached..
Luck evens out eventually. You forget how lucky you were last season and the season before for the first half of the season your teams were performing way better in the standings despite your +/- ranking very low. You have an unbalanced team and that's why your +/- is actually a bit of a mirage. When Atlanta plays you are in good shape, when they don't, you essentially miss out on three of your best players and the drop off after that is significant.

Update for anyone who cares..I have been in California the last week...We did Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in Anaheim, stayed in Orange County for 3 days.We have been in Fresno since Wednesday. Playing in an Omaha Hi LO game we hit a jackpot tonight..4 ks got beaten by Straight Flush. Table share was $225..Not bad..First jackpot for me.We are driving to Vegas in the morning. If anyone is out there hit me up and we will have a beer.

Update for anyone who cares..I have been in California the last week...We did Disneyland and Knotts Berry Farm in Anaheim, stayed in Orange County for 3 days.We have been in Fresno since Wednesday. Playing in an Omaha Hi LO game we hit a jackpot tonight..4 ks got beaten by Straight Flush. Table share was $225..Not bad..First jackpot for me.We are driving to Vegas in the morning. If anyone is out there hit me up and we will have a beer.
Can u bring some sunshine back with you?
I'm so jealous. Kiss the ground for me once you get into Clark County.

Quick trip report of Vegas..We are leaving in a few hours back to California.3 days in Vegas just isnt enough time..Its almost 6am and we are supposed to be leaving for back to Cali in 3 hours...I havent slept yet, I guess my wife will be driving..Tuesday night we went to a hypnotist show at Planet Hollywood..The show is called Mesmerized and the guys name is..wait for it..Marc Savard...No not that one Ray..Well about 30 people volunteer to become part of the show, he picks the cream of the crop, people that are in the most hypnotic state..You got it, i was the star of the show. I never believed in this before, but i was hypnotized..Its an amazing feeling and we have the DVD of the show to prove it.i ended up about even in gambling on the trip..Me and my wife had a lot of fun....If it wasnt for Lucky Larry lobster machine i be up more..I think i lost about $50 to Larry this time...Far better than my previous tilt of a $1000...The $8 $16 Omaha hi lo games at the Orleans are amazing. They hit a jackpot the day i was there, too bad i left 3 hours prior.Back to Fresno tomorrow and then Toronto on Saturday..I dont want to go back ..