1/2 Nl Live. Ako 3-bet, 3-way

I hate checking though, because at that point, your hand is face up, but unfortunately, it's still the correct play against these opponents.
It's not face up, b/c we should be checking AA in that spot too, as we just discussed.The question I have is...should we be checking KK on this flop too? My initial thought is probably not, as AK/AQ/AJ have more outs to catch up to us, and if an Ace falls on the turn or river we might even have to fold the best hand.

firstchecking AA may not even be > shoving. I'm not really convinced in a multiway pot that it's the best play when we're against a calling station. if we have two black aces, and we check here, it's guaranteed that posts are coming from a critical angle demanding to know why we're checking against someone who hates to fold once he's committed chips to the pot.secondour opponents are not going to assume that we will check AA. I estimate that like 1 out of 15 villains will be able to process and apply that level of range-balancing. most will think, "he has AK because he 3-bet pf and is now showing weakness." now this is a good reason TO check aces here, as it'll fool these guys. either way, checking and shoving AA on this flop are close.

• 2 weeks later...
for the record, I play in a smallish city where there is only one table on most nights. I've played with 7/9 of the other players before and they all know me (I'm 6'9" so very recognizable and I play fairly often), and I will be playing with them all again sometime in the future, guaranteed.edit: re: location, i don't live in Calgary anymore.
Red Deer???

If you choose to 3-bet to $60 PF, then you are shoving this flop.Your option to pot control went out the window with the PF 3-bet. There is nothing wrong with 3-betting PF (I like it), but once they call, treat your hand like a go-and-go.Your reads on the villains make a check-fold so bad.

If you choose to 3-bet to $60 PF, then you are shoving this flop.Your option to pot control went out the window with the PF 3-bet. There is nothing wrong with 3-betting PF (I like it), but once they call, treat your hand like a go-and-go.Your reads on the villains make a check-fold so bad.
Agreed