Cardplayer Interview - Kevin Saul

Curious how Mike feels about Sauls idea that he wasn't as comfortable in PLO...HU4ROLLZ!!!!!
Enjoyed the interview. I'm guessing nonotbaxter would agree that he wasnt entriely comfortable playing omaha.
Good interview... I don't know a ton about KS but he seems like a pretty funny guy. Does he hang around here ever or does he just know about NNB from his results and crossing paths online?
To the best of my knowledge I don't believe KS has been here. You best believe he knows NNB from his wicked ass M'Fin results, man.
Good interview... I don't know a ton about KS but he seems like a pretty funny guy. Does he hang around here ever or does he just know about NNB from his results and crossing paths online?
They used to date actually.
Curious how Mike feels about Sauls idea that he wasn't as comfortable in PLO...HU4ROLLZ!!!!!
Ya, I did not know anything about PLO. Just played the tournament for the hell of it cuz I thought itd be fun. I definitely was nitting it up a ton in PLO. I don't mind Kevin saying that at all really. After the tournament we were talking and I asked him if he could tell I had no clue what I was doing during PLO and he said ya definitly did.
lol ks
? you think he sucks?? someone told me today they thought he was bad and i was amazed...2 years ago i thought he was pretty meh, but i didnt know what i was talking about then and now i think hes pretty sick?
? you think he sucks?? someone told me today they thought he was bad and i was amazed...2 years ago i thought he was pretty meh, but i didnt know what i was talking about then and now i think hes pretty sick?
no i think that he is v good. i just thought it was funny he started getting referred to as KS.