No Not Baxter At Ft Of Mohegan Sun $300

You really think this was that bad of a fold by him? Or just a terrible turn bet?
Ya, I mean, as soon as he bet 1000 again I thought he just had some weak 1 pair hand and did not have the flush. I figured my 9 was no good anymore and decided to bluff him off. I did not think he was as strong as AA!!I think his line is pretty awful. Especially against me because I had been winning lots of pots. I think he needs to bet the turn bigger because then I would have to risk more chips to bluff him off and I would not really want to do that. I also might think he is bluffing and my 9 is good. As soon as he bet 1k again I knew what he had basically. So, ya either bet/call the turn, bet the turn bigger and prob call it off anyways or check and call my river bet or bet for value if i check the river.
nice cash. what r u doing in my neck of the woods (literally). Ill be at mohegan this sat and sun if anyone else is. usually there every weekend.
visitin msals in NY, then came here for the 2k on thurs
So, ya either bet/call the turn, bet the turn bigger and prob call it off anyways or check and call my river bet or bet for value if i check the river.
But he didn't want to check the turn because that's too weak! He'd much rather bet-fold!And why you didn't torture him on 2p2 is beyond me.