Official Fcp Fantasy Football League

jeez, my team was just awful this week - arsenal hit six and nothing for RVP, great!
Apart from 10 points, you whinger. Try having Berbatov and Torres getting a combined total of 4 points.
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 points, not bad i guess.....but liverpool lost, bring on 2010/2011 season imo

Apart from 10 points, you whinger. Try having Berbatov and Torres getting a combined total of 4 points.
yeh, i'll take the assists but goals are what its all about. i'm annoyed ferdinand didnt play, if i'd have known about his injury i'd have put evans in there and picked up the extra 6 points.
I need some more action, anybody want to book a 50 or a 100? Dink you wanna make it 200 or 300? I need more accccccctiiiiiiionnnnnnnn
down for fiddy ball across the season.
in as Rocket FC, I like Man U but pretty much clueless on most other EPL teams (yes i know, std US football fan) but using this as an excuse to watch more football. GL all.
hahahaha good thing i'm here to balance out your lack of knowledge ;)also captaining cesc week one was so cash money it's painfulalso in for the five ball monthly bet. quote me villus if you want the fifty ball, since i am in first place and plan on staying there. YANK POWER!!! lolololalso, since you guys obv are interested in football, check out the link in my sig. some silly american gibberish on the game, forgive us for calling it soccer but that's how we do. i appreciate any feedback and pray for all your egos i dont sweep the league and crush your souls
also in for the five ball monthly bet.
Not this month you're not, you cheeky bastard! The people I've got down for this month's $5 are:-JamesD-LJB-SlapStick-DinkDonk-silky-rinswun-mercury-Chris-LFC-yourboygsaridaAlso, we need to clarify when exactly the 'month' is up, guys. Are we doing it after wk 4, then wk 8... etc? Someone confirm this please.Yeah, captaining Fabregas was genius. I'll burn some more money and put $50 down for the season though, if you're interested, yourboygsarida?

also in for the monthly $5, do we just ship at the end of month to winner?

Not this month you're not, you cheeky bastard! The people I've got down for this month's $5 are:-JamesD-LJB-SlapStick-DinkDonk-silky-rinswun-mercuryAlso, we need to clarify when exactly the 'month' is up, guys. Are we doing it after wk 4, then wk 8... etc? Someone confirm this please.Yeah, captaining Fabregas was genius. I'll burn some more money and put $50 down for the season though, if you're interested, yourboygsarida?
hahaha FML for not checking this three days ago, obv would have been in regardless. down for the fifty here too. if you are doing it every four weeks, you better let me in for the first month too looolol
also in for the monthly $5, do we just ship at the end of month to winner?
Sorry, yeah you should be on the list too because you said before the month started. I'll fix it.
hahaha FML for not checking this three days ago, obv would have been in regardless. down for the fifty here too. if you are doing it every four weeks, you better let me in for the first month too looolol
Hey, if no one else objects then it's not like I have the authority to not let you in the first month. I guess wait to see what people think... it's only $5, but you understand my point. Ok, booked for $50.
Sorry, yeah you should be on the list too because you said before the month started. I'll fix it.Hey, if no one else objects then it's not like I have the authority to not let you in the first month. I guess wait to see what people think... it's only $5, but you understand my point. Ok, booked for $50.
hahaha either way is cool by me, its not like im hitting and running for one month :club: but i completely understand your sentiments
down for fiddy ball across the season. hahahaha good thing i'm here to balance out your lack of knowledge ;)also captaining cesc week one was so cash money it's painfulalso in for the five ball monthly bet. quote me villus if you want the fifty ball, since i am in first place and plan on staying there. YANK POWER!!! lolololalso, since you guys obv are interested in football, check out the link in my sig. some silly american gibberish on the game, forgive us for calling it soccer but that's how we do. i appreciate any feedback and pray for all your egos i dont sweep the league and crush your souls
50 is on.And I think we should do the monthly as every 4 gameweeks, just makes it easier. so 4,8,12 etc for the 5 balls.
Hey, if no one else objects then it's not like I have the authority to not let you in the first month. I guess wait to see what people think... it's only $5, but you understand my point. Ok, booked for $50.
i have no problem with it

I think monthly should be monthly, August is one month, september is the second. Its less confusing and more importantly theres a button that does the league by each month so theres no calculating and we don't have to do anything to figure it out.

Cool, so the first month would end in 14 days then? If it's easier because of the site automation let's do it that way.And yourboygsarida, looks like no one minds so I'll add you to the list too.

Can I buy out my $5 now? :PGod that was not a good opening weekend!

I hope Berbatov gets off his lazy arse tonight and rewards my confidence in him. If not, I've been conned by Sir Alex and Wayne Rooney who both clearly said he'd be a different player this season.

I hope Berbatov gets off his lazy arse tonight and rewards my confidence in him. If not, I've been conned by Sir Alex and Wayne Rooney who both clearly said he'd be a different player this season.
yea I checked your team. I think you could better value for your money. Like a 9 or 8.5 and use the cash.I couldn't decide between Modric and Drogba for my captain this week, gambled on Modric, Drogba only got 4 points. One time Modric!!
yea I checked your team. I think you could better value for your money. Like a 9 or 8.5 and use the cash
It's an interesting one. I criticize him a lot because he seems lazy, but I do think he's got the talent and work-rate if he tries harder, to rack up the points (well, I wouldn't have put him in my team if I didn't so I guess that's obvious).As far as I'm concerned, SAF knew Ronaldo was leaving before he bought Berba, so he must think he fits into a post-Ronaldo team well, or at least he should have thought about it. So... now Ronaldo's gone, with Rooney playing more central the proper partnership can develop into something special. Look at Berbs' partnership with Keane, he can do it. Also, when you click on his information, you see that only 3.6% of people have him, so I figured that with United's changes this season, it might be a good move to get him. Like, if Torres or Lampard scores you know loads of people have them so more people will also get just as many points.I'm still unsold whether he's value right now, I still have some faith. He gets 3 more games... starting with tonight. If he does nothing, I'll agree with you. If he starts performing though, I'll be pleased with my faith in the lazy git.

Goals for Palacios and Captain Torres. I'm back baby!