Daniel Turns 35 On July 26th

Daniel Negreanu is turning thirty-five years old on July 26th. I just noticed this when looking at his wikipedia page. What I am wondering is when you imagine Daniel at the age of 55 (on the date of July 26, 2029) who in the poker world do you think of as a model for him? In other words, what poker player in their early-50s to early-60s seems similar to daniel's future self?gmanshade

OP Stay away from the 'New Topic' button, please. That is all.
OP Stay away from the 'New Topic' button, please. That is all.
I think Tom McEvoy is a good possibility.
I hope you see this as a learning experience. The only serious response in your thread was from you. Go away

GM Lamp Shade is obsessed with DN and its kind of sickening. Im sure you have the wikipedia memorized already. Leave the man alone.

GM Lamp Shade is obsessed with DN and its kind of sickening. Im sure you have the wikipedia memorized already. Leave the man alone.
yay, I hope that sticks
I think Tom McEvoy is a good possibility.
Tom McEvoy is a spineless nit who has written 30 horrible, useless pokerbooks along with 1 good one (That Cloutier pretty much wrote for him). By all acounts he's a nice guy, but he's certainly not in the same class as the upper 20%, and has (probably unwittingly) done far more harm than good to the game of poker. p.s. the random $#!t he gets from the rail when he plays on Stars is some of the best mean-spirited comedy I have ever witnessed.

No way is Mike jackson dead. Im betting when they haul his casket into the arena he pops out and moonwalks the staage to the sound of thriller, and the house is brought down. Step it Michael, you the man.