I think you need to multiply instead of add.
That seems way high. I guess I'm retarded though.I've had it happen a bunch of times. Just seems like 46000~-1 is weird.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seems way high. I guess I'm retarded though.I've had it happen a bunch of times. Just seems like 46000~-1 is weird.
If you get AA; that hand is over... it's just 216-1 to get them again... I've heard its 220 but whatever...NoBBiR is sort of right... first hand doesn't affect the secondIf you were to grab a deck of cards out of the drawer, it's 48,400-1 to deal AA on the first two hands...
Hi Bob:It depends when you start counting. If you don't start counting until you have been dealt a pair of aces, then the odds are 220-to-1. If you start counting before your are dealt a pair of aces, such as "What are the chances I will be dealt aces on each of the next two hands? then the larger number becomes correct.Best wishes,Mason Malmuth
Courtesy of 2+2

I've seen this before, and I saw the aces get broken both times. This was out at the spotlight 29 in Palm Desert, CA. The only good thing was that they offered $100 if AA got broken, so the dude still made $200.

• 2 weeks later...

If you bet kind of big but not too big if someone just once gets temped by a marginal hand u stack them its ok if you don't make a huge profit with AA because do get on so much trouble multiway just be happy to take the pot down.

I've seen this before, and I saw the aces get broken both times. This was out at the spotlight 29 in Palm Desert, CA. The only good thing was that they offered $100 if AA got broken, so the dude still made $200.
I saw a guy sit down once, post his first hand, get dealt AA only to have the hand declared a misdeal. He got dealt his second hand, got AA again, and it got declared a misdeal too. The next hand he got dealt (the first one he actually got to play after being dealt AA twice but having both declared misdeals), he flopped a set and got stacked.
I saw a guy sit down once, post his first hand, get dealt AA only to have the hand declared a misdeal. He got dealt his second hand, got AA again, and it got declared a misdeal too. The next hand he got dealt (the first one he actually got to play after being dealt AA twice but having both declared misdeals), he flopped a set and got stacked.
Stop saying stuff like that it makes me want to quit.