The Green Eggs And Ham Summer Breakfast

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I met a young man from Finland today who brought this sport up on his own accord, and then I obviously told him about this. LOL

you guys bring a new meaning to the term sick...well played betting on balls and currency exchange...Surprised you guys arent betting on the following: Unfortunately though you have to wait till NovemberWSOP Main Event - Winning Hand 2009 Book Closes Nov 07 10:00 Win Only Pair +200 High Card +240 Two Pair +333 Three Of A Kind +700 Straight +1000 Flush +1200 Full House +2000 Four Of A Kind +20000 Straight Flush +50000 Royal Straight Flush
How do you not throw ten bucks on a Royal Flush at those kind of odds?
How do you not throw ten bucks on a Royal Flush at those kind of odds?
I say that, once GEAH runs up to a million or down to our last ten bucks, we put it on the straight flush..

I think I'm up since PooHoles didn't win the Derby...Starting balance: $697.19Betting that there will not be a run scored in the first inning of the AllStar game.1 1st Innings - No @ -130 Risk: 57.77 Straight Potential Winnings: 44.44

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:$60 Bounty tourney at Darrell's tomorrow. 1pm. Followed by loosey goosey 3-6 action..Let me know if you guys want to come...BBQ and beer provided. $50 to prize pool, $5 to house to cover expenses and $5 bounty on everyone.PM me for details...WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR DEGENERATE THREAD

WE INTERRUPT YOUR REGULARLY SCHEDULED THREAD FOR THIS ANNOUNCEMENT:$60 Bounty tourney at Darrell's tomorrow. 1pm. Followed by loosey goosey 3-6 action..Let me know if you guys want to come...BBQ and beer provided. $50 to prize pool, $5 to house to cover expenses and $5 bounty on everyone.PM me for details...WE NOW RETURN YOU TO YOUR DEGENERATE THREAD
taking a rake from a home game is illegal. I'm sorry, i cannot participate......
If only you could get something for that $5 like beer and BBQ...
Yeah, couldn't he just pay his $55 entry and then give the host $5 towards food seperately?
Yeah, couldn't he just pay his $55 entry and then give the host $5 towards food seperately?
LOL.... I was kidding guys... I've played at Darrells....
Beer provided, eh?
Darrell's going to be broke if Zach comes.
I closed the bet a little early to guarantee a win...07/13/2009 13:32:25 Daily EUR/USD at 15:00 To finish higher than 1.39710 Yes @ -200 $30.00 Single 30.00 42.36 We made TWELVE dollars in 30 minutes!!!!!!!!!! lol
see, that right there, disgustingly enough, is what I do about 10% of the time in my REAL JOB.I live and die with exchange rates, while others laugh! damn fine run Chris.sorry I wasnt around guys, and dont see any bets i like....thought about inplay ALL STAR game, but nothing good now.I know I hold us up sometimes, but is it better I search for good bets, or would you rather I start throwing darts on the wall?ps- Sorry John, that US$ gonna keep going down, and this Canadian hope it keeps up.
ps- Sorry John, that US$ gonna keep going down, and this Canadian hope it keeps up.
I don't see how the dollar doesn't lose significant value respective to just about every world currency in the next 10 years or so. here's hoping it's a real awakening.
Now there's something we haven't bet on yet.....hmmmmWhen's my turn again?? :club:
Bowls - To Win Outright World Matchplay Championship 2009 Book Closes Jul 16 05:00 Win Only Alex Marshall +400 Paul Foster +400 David Gourlay +450 Greg Harlow +450 Mervyn King +700 Jason Greenslade +800 Mark Royal +800 Andy Thomson +1000