2009 Wsop Event 24 - $1,500 No Limit Hold'em

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did lolFrom:"Rose <rcgs1959@yahoo.ca>Add sender to ContactsTo:wsoplive@yahoo.comCan you Please do a shoutout to Andy Seth BKice Go and gl from FCP group (fullcontactpoker)thanks rcgs59 Rose Hamilton Ontario, Canada

I did lolFrom:"Rose <rcgs1959@yahoo.ca>Add sender to ContactsTo:wsoplive@yahoo.comCan you Please do a shoutout to Andy Seth BKice Go and gl from FCP group (fullcontactpoker)thanks rcgs59 Rose Hamilton Ontario, Canada
You should probably go to his website and join up and give him a personal shout out.
You should probably go to his website and join up and give him a personal shout out.
Gallo go sit on it :club: . let me enjoy watching a good clinic will yah. I think here is enough. he is playing well. So I don't need to personalize it. On FCP is fine
Gallo go sit on it :club: . let me enjoy watching a good clinic will yah. I think here is enough. he is playing well. So I don't need to personalize it. On FCP is fine
LOL havent heard that one for awhile9654754512e2cc31bcc4b1b88c15d372.jpg

Bkice handled himself like a true professional in the exit interview. He played so good at the final table! Congrats to him on a well deserved score.

gg BK.. one heckuva accomplishment in a minefield of that magnitude.

Wow. Just checked in on this. The guy who won (Vilandos) sat directly on my left for the last 4-5 hours of Day one. He was the biggest cardrack ever it was spooky. He had QQ (and got action and almost always won) at least 6 times in a 3 hour span. Our whole table was just in amazement......he was knocking people out left and right. I just stayed out of his way for the most part.bad luck for bkice, he just ran into a buzzsaw. This Vilandos guy also was the runner up in this year's 6000 player $1000 dollar buy in crapshoot.....guess it is just his world series.

gg well played BKice , nice case sir