dealer's choice on games grid

You can now play dealer's choice on Games Grid. Games include:RazzHold'em7-stud-hi7-stud hi-loOmaha hi-lo

that is f'ing AWESOME.dealer's choice is basically ALL i play in our lives game now.gamesgrid is getting better and better each week.thanks for the update.aseem

I just logged in and there weren't any dealer's choice games going. Can you start your own table? Is it a round of each game, or just 1 hand?

Ok, I'll try to field the questions:It's a tough bonus, there's no doubt about it...IF you play small limits. 10 dollar pot is .25 FPP, 30 dollar pot is 1 FPP 5 FPP-->1 dollar. I'd estimate playing 2/4 you could clear a 5000 bonus in about 40000 hands. Unfortunately, if you play smaller, it is tough. But I do think it's worth it. I've sadly only cleared 16 dollars in a 4 week span, BUT it's my secondary site, and I only average about 15 hours playing .05/.1 NL, .1/.25 NL and some .25/.5 and .5/1 limit when the games are going.Sadly, stud doesn't seem to be that popular. There was a decent limit 08 game going earlierEdit...whoopsie my bad math. You can only get 1 FPP per hand, so you would need 25000 hands that were all 30 dollar pots. Gah. 40K hands seems more likely

the 10x bonus is automaticIf you wanted to put me in as a referral that would be awesome :club: Just put "Vade" in thereI'll give back half of whatever they give me, but I haven't received anything yet for the other 2 people I referred :D I got a bad feeling, that the bonus might not count towards this rake promotion

the 10x bonus is automaticIf you wanted to put me in as a referral that would be awesome :club: Just put "Vade" in thereI'll give back half of whatever they give me, but I haven't received anything yet for the other 2 people I referred :D I got a bad feeling, that the bonus might not count towards this rake promotion
worry not, brother--it comes in on a monthly basis. the bonus and rakeback are completely stackable.aseem

Aseem, do you think that Gamesgrid will label each payment?Say Petoria signs up, at the end of the month will it say-Petoria referral-7 dollars or something?Like I said, I will split down the middle whatever I receive, I just need some sort of record to make sure it all goes down smoothly :club:

ok so u deposit 500 for the 5000$ bonus right? how any hands would it take to clear this at the lowest holdem limitand how are the games here? soft or tuff?
I'd rate the games as tight...but not that tough. As odd as it seems, there aren't a whole lot of players in each hand, but overplays are out there a lot.The lowest limit I see regular action at is 1/2So I'd double my 2/4 estimate to 80000 hands.Really, not all that bad ;)And yeah, 500 deposit will get you the 5000 bonus.Edit...again...bad math...I'm estimating 80000 hands at 1/2 because assume that the average pot size is between 10-20...that's .25-.5 FPP per hand. 25000 is the base number of hands at 5-1...so .33 x 25000 = 80000 hands
so i cant clear the bonus lower than 12? and one more question IS THIS BONUS A RIP OFF if no is it a LIMITED time offer or no?
Sure you can clear it at lower, but there isn't consistent .5/1 or .25/.5 tables going :club: I'd say only about 50% of the time I've played.It is a limited time opening promotion, BUT they haven't yet announced an ending date.It ain't a ripoff...but it will be hard...Change my initial estimate to about 40000 hands of 2/4 or 80000 hands of 1/2Seems like a ton, but with a year to clear it...
so i cant clear the bonus lower than 12? and one more question IS THIS BONUS A RIP OFF if no is it a LIMITED time offer or no?
Sure you can clear it at lower, but there isn't consistent .5/1 or .25/.5 tables going :D I'd say only about 50% of the time I've played.It is a limited time opening promotion, BUT they haven't yet announced an ending date.It ain't a ripoff...but it will be hard...Change my initial estimate to about 40000 hands of 2/4 or 80000 hands of 1/2Seems like a ton, but with a year to clear it...
definately sounds great but im going to wait for more people to come :club: but OMG clearing that 5k would be she ShizzzZNIT

Lol you said shizzzznitYou do have a full year to clear the bonus...it works out to only about 220 hands a day believe it or not (the 80K worst case estimate) :shock: :shock:

thats at 24 u said tho. I only have the bankroll to support .51 lol
I only play .5/1 on GG also, the other half of my bankroll is on Full Tilt.At some point, I'll move more over, and clear the bonus hopefully :)My next stop is the Party system to learn to play Limit better :club: (poker tracker etc)

Vade or whoever plays at gamesgrid, can you make sure to put up a post when they do announce the last day the promotion will be offered, i want to make sure to switch 500 over there by that time but dont want to start clearing it till i have more time, so i want to maximize my time and wait about another month when i will be freer. I would also probably use your name as my referral if you can in fact figure out if it will say "tskillz187" and the amount of money that you receive from me monthly.

Vade or whoever plays at gamesgrid, can you make sure to put up a post when they do announce the last day the promotion will be offered, i want to make sure to switch 500 over there by that time but dont want to start clearing it till i have more time, so i want to maximize my time and wait about another month when i will be freer. I would also probably use your name as my referral if you can in fact figure out if it will say "tskillz187" and the amount of money that you receive from me monthly.
If I see it, I will put a post up.I'm hopin they give a nice amount of advance warning :club:
If I see it, I will put a post up.I'm hopin they give a nice amount of advance warning :club:
yeah, me too, if i miss out on this due to laziness im gonna be a bit irked. by the way, i saw the signature, goodluck in a few days
yeah, me too, if i miss out on this due to laziness im gonna be a bit irked. by the way, i saw the signature, goodluck in a few days
Thanks!
thats at 24 u said tho. I only have the bankroll to support .51 lol
I only play .5/1 on GG also, the other half of my bankroll is on Full Tilt.At some point, I'll move more over, and clear the bonus hopefully :)My next stop is the Party system to learn to play Limit better :club: (poker tracker etc)
so whats yur estimate on how many hands it will take to clear at .51 or lower?