errrrrrrrrrrrrr no?After that flop gus was a very solid favorite in the hand. The understanding that aces are watered down in omaha is true....but he was was definitely coolered in that hand after getting 100,000 bucks in after that flop.
bacardi obviously did not notice gus had nut flush draw as well. not a cooler....just a regular old bad beat.
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

bacardi obviously did not notice gus had nut flush draw as well. not a cooler....just a regular old bad beat.
Unless there is a definitive definition of the "amount of outs" required for a hand to qualify as a cooler. I think overpair with nut flush vs. top pair drawing to a 2 pair gutshot str8 that hits and avoids the nut outs for a $300,000 pot, of which $200,000 was put in post flop qualifies as a 'cooler' :)Someone would have to run it, but durrr had 9 outs and then 11 outs. No "miracle" pull...but i still consider it a sick cooler based on nut outs hansen had and the size of the pot.Love,MSP
Pocket change to him...FTP gives him 1 million week to playFTP make billions from Rakes...Gus has a bigger Bankroll than DurrrIf Durrrr ever ran as bad as Gus his backers would leave him.
Quote your sources before you make retarded allegations, please.
Obviously you don't have REAL PRO friends IN REAL LIFE buddy.ALL TOP PROS can get Bankroll and payback %
I trust you as a reliable source for information
Obviously you don't have REAL PRO friends IN REAL LIFE buddy.ALL TOP PROS can get Bankroll and payback %
Obviously! Still will you show evidence about what you said or is it word of mouth from what you hear from your REAL PRO friends?
Obviously! Still will you show evidence about what you said or is it word of mouth from what you hear from your REAL PRO friends?
You cant show PROOF online here idiot...No PRO will ever tell you this is true or post..Stop trying to GOOGLE the answer IDIOTBut trust me i know, I know some PROS who receive a BANKROLL Monthly from the Site they are Members at..Some members get 1000's month, While others get 100,000's MonthPS: FTP will never close down cause The President has close TIES with FTP ownerhttp://www.mypicx.com/05062009/obama
You cant show PROOF online here idiot...No PRO will ever tell you this is true or post..Stop trying to GOOGLE the answer IDIOTBut trust me i know, I know some PROS who receive a BANKROLL Monthly from the Site they are Members at..Some members get 1000's month, While others get 100,000's MonthPS: FTP will never close down cause The President has close TIES with FTP owner
And your poker "friends" just happen to tell you how much they make? No one is going to believe you if you don't have a credible source.
And your poker "friends" just happen to tell you how much they make? No one is going to believe you if you don't have a credible source.
Just like the Freemason and the New World Order..Some things just cant be said...I know for a fact some Pros get bankroll from FTP or STARS each month..
Just like the Freemason and the New World Order..Some things just cant be said...I know for a fact some Pros get bankroll from FTP or STARS each month..
Obviously they get perks for being a sponsored member. Saying how much money a person has to their name is something completely different. If durrrr is willing to flip for 900k on HSP, i dont think hes too bad off.
Yes, I know that they get paid from the poker sites too. You said you knew specific amounts. Keep talking.
Obviously they get perks for being a sponsored member. Saying how much money a person has to their name is something completely different. If durrrr is willing to flip for 900k on HSP, i dont think hes too bad off.
shit, you win
welcome back ryland
Durrrr has a RICH backer..Just like GUS did in his early days..In GUS early early days he was down 4-6 Million from his backer.. ( He even says it in a video interview )You think Durrrr uses his own Money? Har Har
This is just not true, people believe CNN and MSNBC all the time.