Bonomo Calls Out Men The Master

I honestly tried to make it really clear that I was not defending Men.I simply wanted to share my experiences with him.
I think some people are just bad at reading - I thought what you said was interesting, and it didn't sound like you were defending him.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people are just bad at reading - I thought what you said was interesting, and it didn't sound like you were defending him.
Oh it did, a little. It wasn't the " Hey, you guys are assholes, men doesn't cheat" sort of defending, but it was more" hey, there's two sides to every story, life has alot of grey area" sort of defending.
Oh it did, a little. It wasn't the " Hey, you guys are assholes, men doesn't cheat" sort of defending, but it was more" hey, there's two sides to every story, life has alot of grey area" sort of defending.
how dare you use reading comprehension to understand what was written
I ****ing love men
I LOVE MEN!!DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE?
TOO SLOW
He asked the players at the table if they'd mind if they took a bathroom break. A few people said "okay." But someone objected. So they continued to play.Apples and oranges.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm74oXOzt0Y
Ok so I had it backwards. Phil was the one that took a break and Jerry Cuzak (sp?) took time with his hand to help Helmuth out. To bad you didn't watch your own post or you would have known I was particially right.