The Biatch's Barbershop

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I won, my bill was like $250
I need to know what "candy shots" actually are, those things were damn tasty. Somebody told Casey that our total bar tab for the night was over $1000...I personally would have thought more so I guess we did pretty well. Definitely the best time I've ever had sitting in a bar watching a hockey game, makes me never want to watch another game without you guys.
I need to know what "candy shots" actually are, those things were damn tasty. Somebody told Casey that our total bar tab for the night was over $1000...I personally would have thought more so I guess we did pretty well. Definitely the best time I've ever had sitting in a bar watching a hockey game, makes me never want to watch another game without you guys.
My bill was over $200 after tax and tip. So we're half way there with Biatch and I, LOL.
My bill was over $200 after tax and tip. So we're half way there with Biatch and I, LOL.
Add my $125 to that, which would have been more had we not been cut off from getting another round of shots! That is why Katie went down in my book. That and the nose ring.

Liz said ours was well over $100 but didn't tell me more than that. I am trying to remember all the shots...Some hawiian punch that Biatch orderedSambucalemon dropssex on the beachsome shot with redbullwent I went to get the iflip I had two shots in front of me, one was clear and tasted awesome and another was blahDan and John had a shot of whiskey I think or scotch????

Liz said ours was well over $100 but didn't tell me more than that. I am trying to remember all the shots...Some hawiian punch that Biatch orderedSambucalemon dropssex on the beachsome shot with redbullwent I went to get the iflip I had two shots in front of me, one was clear and tasted awesome and another was blahDan and John had a shot of whiskey I think or scotch????
I liked the one I ordered, Vodka+Creme de Menthe. Cant recall the name. That might have been the clear one you had when you returned.....in fact, I think it was. (got the recommendation from Katie, not my call, Im not a mixed shooter guy)Sambuca was/is good, sex on the beach was terrible.
I liked the one I ordered, Vodka+Creme de Menthe. Cant recall the name. That might have been the clear one you had when you returned.....in fact, I think it was. (got the recommendation from Katie, not my call, Im not a mixed shooter guy)Sambuca was/is good, sex on the beach was terrible.
Okay, yeah, that vodka was good. Yeah, I ordered the sex on the beach because I lost some prop bet and had to order up a girly shooter. It was the only one I knew.
Okay, yeah, that vodka was good. Yeah, I ordered the sex on the beach because I lost some prop bet and had to order up a girly shooter. It was the only one I knew.
my least favourite drink, but my favourite prop bet.It was between you, me, biatch and I think Ray...cant recall exactly.Anyway, the bet was the next faceoff "area".......Chi zone, Chi side neutral, Van zone, Van neutral.....ingenious.
I used your MOM for person gain!
Mehhh I was going to reply with something, but I think it's too vulgar for the forum even for me.I think my bill was like 120ish as well. And my worst shot was the one that tastes like black licorice....ewwwwwwww.
I think the mint one was a polar bear.
And my worst shot was the one that tastes like black licorice....ewwwwwwww.
That's Sambuca.
That's Sambuca.
Gross, never again.BTW who bought all those shots? Like I bought the first one I think, but we ended up having 6 or 7 and I have no idea who to thank, but thanks everyone!
Mehhh I was going to reply with something, but I think it's too vulgar for the forum even for me.
Ray = my new biatch :ts Did you tell them how your pwnage of trivia only occurred once I drunkenly took the reigns and showed Steve's wife who's the boss? How about how the only bluffs I ran on that table, and the biggest hands I got paid off on were through you? :club: I am sure that your response woulda been something akin to a violent non-sequitur about killing someone in the head :icon_hand:Everyone was so friggin cool! And I will REALLY consider hiring steve as my paralegal if my firm takes off and I have enough money to hire a paralegal who is 5 years older than me :4h Mrs. Steve is great at trivia and just as much of a competitor as her husband. And She DEFINATELY looks MUCH MUCH younger than her age. (though i woulda been embarassed about Steve advertising their sexual exploits were I her).That being said, the line of the weekend hasn't been mentioned yet, so I will drop is here (even though i didn't personally witnesses it). Mrs. Adam to Adam after a particularly good poker hand, "you are totally getting sex tonite!" THAT, sir's, is POWER POKER!
Ray = my new biatch :ts Did you tell them how your pwnage of trivia only occurred once I drunkenly took the reigns and showed Steve's wife who's the boss? How about how the only bluffs I ran on that table, and the biggest hands I got paid off on were through you? :club: I am sure that your response woulda been something akin to a violent non-sequitur about killing someone in the head :icon_hand:Everyone was so friggin cool! And I will REALLY consider hiring steve as my paralegal if my firm takes off and I have enough money to hire a paralegal who is 5 years older than me :4h Mrs. Steve is great at trivia and just as much of a competitor as her husband. And She DEFINATELY looks MUCH MUCH younger than her age. (though i woulda been embarassed about Steve advertising their sexual exploits were I her).That being said, the line of the weekend hasn't been mentioned yet, so I will drop is here (even though i didn't personally witnesses it). Mrs. Adam to Adam after a particularly good poker hand, "you are totally getting sex tonite!" THAT, sir's, is POWER POKER!
Pffttt at the first stuff.LOOOOOL @ Casey, that was the funniest thing I heard all weekend and totally forgot.Casey was dealing a hand of no limit holdem, and her husband gets tangled in a pot with Zach I think. They see a flop of 872 and Zach raises all in with 82, Adam tanks for a minute then calls with A7. Turn is obv a 7 (rigged!) and Casey says really loudly "you're getting sex tonight!". Oh mannnnnn hahahahaha, good times.
Sexual exploits? Man I must have had way too much to drink or something. But come on, we're married, we obviously have sex!
Sexual exploits? Man I must have had way too much to drink or something. But come on, we're married, we obviously have sex!
Steve (LOUD)(Next to his wife turning crimson!) - "I had sex today! Twice!"Adam (quieter) - "Me too, Toronto rocks!"Mike (barely a whisper, but heard by Mrs. Adam) - "Me too, but I was the only one involved."
Pffttt at the first stuff.LOOOOOL @ Casey, that was the funniest thing I heard all weekend and totally forgot.Casey was dealing a hand of no limit holdem, and her husband gets tangled in a pot with Zach I think. They see a flop of 872 and Zach raises all in with 82, Adam tanks for a minute then calls with A7. Turn is obv a 7 (rigged!) and Casey says really loudly "you're getting sex tonight!". Oh mannnnnn hahahahaha, good times.
Na, wasn't me. I think I was at the ATM getting more money when this happened, because I came back just after, while there was still a buzz going on, but no one would tell me what she said.=============Ray, our hand was the best. I like make a huge shove, and you tank and call with 87. I have KQ. Flop A8x, turn Q, river 8. I fell out of my chair on the river.
Heh, yeah that was hilarious (and totally in character for her, she blurts stuff out like that all the time) but the hand was against Dan. He didn't rebuy after that one, the Force was not with him on the gamboool this weekend. I feel bad that I didn't end up buying shots for anyone, I tried but we were already cut off at that point. Polar Bear shots were goodLiquid Cocaine almost did me in (Sambuca is one of my downfall drinks)Lemon Drop was goodStraight vodka with no lemon to sour up was not good, had to hold my dinner back on that oneHawaiian Punch shots were very tasty but probably had no alcoholIf I had been able to order, we would have been doing Jaegerbombs, no question. As I wasn't able to get any shots for the group and we were only there for 1 game, we probably had the smallest tab at just under $60.
Na, wasn't me. I think I was at the ATM getting more money when this happened, because I came back just after, while there was still a buzz going on, but no one would tell me what she said.=============Ray, our hand was the best. I like make a huge shove, and you tank and call with 87. I have KQ. Flop A8x, turn Q, river 8. I fell out of my chair on the river.
Sorry, Im gonna have to play best beat on this one:Me: 3D, 2DMike: 7'sflop: 6H, 5D, 4DHe bets?, I go all in, he calls. My straight and open ended straight flush draw loses to a trey of hearts on the river, giving him a higher straight.you poker boys figure out the odds of that river card!
Sorry, Im gonna have to play best beat on this one:Me: 3D, 2DMike: 7'sflop: 6H, 5D, 4DI go all in, he calls. My straight and open ended straight flush draw loses to a trey of hearts on the river, giving him a higher straight.you poker boys figure out the odds of that river card!
Mike ran like God Herself all weekend, it was unbelieveable. He even called his own river card in one hand (a five), then got paid off because no one actually believed that he had the 6-4 for a straight.
Mike ran like God Herself all weekend, it was unbelieveable. He even called his own river card in one hand (a five), then got paid off because no one actually believed that he had the 6-4 for a straight.
I still feel the pain on that one.
AND it was Rock steady John who called me down on that. I called the 5 out of the deck and he was crushed. He had seen me pull some amazing moves. I ran ONE bluff that got killed. That is when I didn't know what kinda player Zach was. Aparently, he is pretty good. Something like the 11th best Limit Poker player in the WORLD, or something! Yeah, I ran really well, caught some SERIOUS cards. BTW Arp, I had your 7 of diamonds, so it wasn't open ended straight flush, just one way because I had the other way blocked :club: My outs were limited to runner runner full house, straight flush, higher flush, or on the one hit cards, 6 outs with the 3 8's or 3-3s (as the diamond three was exposed, and the diamond 8 made your flush). I THOUGHT my outs were 10, with the open ended straight draw against either your overpair or two pairs. I didnt imagine I was running so thin. But yeah, sick beat! with two to come though, I was still only an 75-25 dog, I think. (6 outs twice) Eh. . . . I better shut up or you might think that I actually think about how to play the game :ts
AND it was Rock steady John who called me down on that.
The books says when you play against drunken degenerate free wheelin betting maniacs, PLAY LIKE A ROCK. Somehow the book doesnt tell ya how to play 8-5 off gainst the those kind of m.............s. Had it ten times during the afternoon. Not kidding.Being the only sober player at 3 in the morning made up for the afternoon though.