The Biatch's Barbershop

Biatch's Barbershop is temporarily open again....I already did my swimming this morning, and was going to go for a rockclimbing with a few buddies, but it's raining. So I'm stuck in the apt, and decided let's degen it back it up and bet on some baseball. Mind you this time will not be like last time where I bet every nite. I am playing way too many sports this summer and there just isn't enough time. But when I do bet, will be crazy bets like last time.I got a $30 bonus from the website because I haven't re-loaded in a while. Soooooo here we go againBiatch's Barbershop Round 1 = $+1300 (withdrew $1500 but started with $200). Biatch's Barbershop Round 2 Goal = $2000Day 1 Balance: $230Colorado Rockies WIN vs San Diego PadresRisk $115 to win $76.67List of the Day:My buddy and I were bored so we went out for some Mexican food. Anyways, we ended up talking about protypical deutschebags. Or what reminds you of them. It was really funny, this is what we thought of when you think of deutschebag.1. Super Gelled Hair2. Popped Collar3. Sleeveless Shirts4. Playing Super Loud Techno Music in a Crappy Car5. Talking like 50 decibels higher then you should be talking.Then we ended up thinking of the biggest scams in the grocery store.1. Anything that is listed with omega 3 fatty acids. 2. Yogurt with 0% fat.3. Protein Bars4. Soy MilkI dunno, I know it doesn't sound funny, but it was funny at the time. So ya, here's to a rainy day and how I'm jealous of all you bastards in Vegas

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be the quickest lasting day of the barbershop ever, lol.I donked off $30 in play and lost, and likely going to lose the Colorado bet. ALL INBet $85 to win 106.25Pittsburgh Penguins to WIN @ Detroit Red Wings

List of the Day:My buddy and I were bored so we went out for some Mexican food. Anyways, we ended up talking about protypical deutschebags. Or what reminds you of them. It was really funny, this is what we thought of when you think of deutschebag.1. Super Gelled Hair2. Popped Collar3. Sleeveless Shirts4. Playing Super Loud Techno Music in a Crappy Car5. Talking like 50 decibels higher then you should be talking.
Great website.http://hotchickswithdouchebags.com/
  • 2 weeks later...
Helllooooooo????????? Anyone in there?????I need a haircut, open the damn door!ps- Biatch, that chick is hot. well done.
i think she looks a bit like britney back in the days when britney was still hot. good work daniel
i think she looks a bit like britney back in the days when britney was still hot. good work daniel
There is literally a 1000 more of these type of pics on Facebook...I think Dan might have close to 3000 pics on there.

Biatch, since I lost my phone in Vegas, I have no idea how to contact you, but... I'm in Pittsburgh, and will definitely miss Monday's game, and probably Tuesday's game... sorry man, can't drive ya.

• 2 months later...

Biatch the degen begins again:Deposit: $200 into AccountWashington Nationals to WIN (2.42) vs Colorado RockiesRisk $40 to win $56.80Houston Astros to WIN (1.98) vs Florida MarlinsRisk $40 to win $39.22Parlay of the Two Above BetsRisk $20 win $75.85Biatch Story of the Day:Well this really isn't my story, it's my roomates story. But he told it to me a couple weeks ago and I thought it was pretty funny. So he goes to the free health clinic at the university to get checked for STD's. (I didn't even know people go to get tests for this, or sleep around with as many people like this, but ya I guess so), anyways so he's sitting in the clinic waiting for his turn to get tested and then looks at the two people beside him. They're both girls, and then he looks and sees he has slept with them both. Pretty funny story I thought, lol. Funny for me, not so much for him.