The Biatch's Barbershop

nice..I am loving this thread.At first I thought it was going to be you trying to grind out a profit by picking good spots and managing your bankroll, but I love the fact you have most of the money on the line everyday...Its fun to watch and I am cheering for you.Waiting for the next puppet, shampoo, elevator fart tidbit. :club:
Me too. Just found this thread and it is great! :ts Not sure you should be making a bet every day though. This and the parlay bets are probably going to drag the bankroll down. Good luck and keep it up. :4h
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too. Just found this thread and it is great! :club: Not sure you should be making a bet every day though. This and the parlay bets are probably going to drag the bankroll down. Good luck and keep it up. :ts
Biatch is the man...Who cares about traditional rules like bankroll management and no parlays, this kind is pure entertainment.He is the type of crazy stories you read about in the paper, a guy turned $100 into $500000 in 3 months. I think he can do it. :4h
He is the type of crazy stories you read about in the paper, a guy turned $100 into $500000 in 3 months. I think he can do it....
... and lose it all back in 3 days.
... and lose it all back in 3 days.
i loled...but so much more entertaining..I cant wait till Friday...BIATCH in TORONTO...WOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you all for your support. Keep up the love. Colorado Rockies were huge for me, especially that grand slam in the 7th. And yes, the Houston/LA game had me almost throwing my mac out the 14th floor of my apartment. Day 12 Balance: 794.64 (**** yeah!)I have the big ice weasel's game tonight, so I don't really want to put a huge wager in since I can't watch the game. Instead I'll be throwing out a $50 parlay to see what can come of that. 3 Way ParlayAtlanta Braves WIN (1.82) vs New York MetsPhiladelphia Phillies WIN (2.22) @ St. Louis CardinalsKC Royals WIN (1.82) vs Chicago White SoxRisk $50 to win $320.27Biatch Story of the Day: I took a poo today at work (we have clean washrooms). And I have been eating a lot of fibre lately, just because of my new diet, so I'm eating oatmeal everyday for breakfast. Anyways, I have no f'in clue you had to drink water too to make sure it doesn't hurt when you poo. Anyways, long story short, I went to took a poo, and felt like a rhino had stuck it's horn up my ass, and I ended up walking around the building to my cubicle walking like I was riding a horse, except there was no horse. And I passed that girl again walking like a horse with a rhino up my bum. FML

Thank you all for your support. Keep up the love. Colorado Rockies were huge for me, especially that grand slam in the 7th. And yes, the Houston/LA game had me almost throwing my mac out the 14th floor of my apartment. Day 12 Balance: 794.64 (**** yeah!)I have the big ice weasel's game tonight, so I don't really want to put a huge wager in since I can't watch the game. Instead I'll be throwing out a $50 parlay to see what can come of that. 3 Way ParlayAtlanta Braves WIN (1.82) vs New York MetsPhiladelphia Phillies WIN (2.22) @ St. Louis CardinalsKC Royals WIN (1.82) vs Chicago White SoxRisk $50 to win $320.27Biatch Story of the Day: I took a poo today at work (we have clean washrooms). And I have been eating a lot of fibre lately, just because of my new diet, so I'm eating oatmeal everyday for breakfast. Anyways, I have no f'in clue you had to drink water too to make sure it doesn't hurt when you poo. Anyways, long story short, I went to took a poo, and felt like a rhino had stuck it's horn up my ass, and I ended up walking around the building to my cubicle walking like I was riding a horse, except there was no horse. And I passed that girl again walking like a horse with a rhino up my bum. FML
disgusting
Biatch Story of the Day: I took a poo today at work (we have clean washrooms). And I have been eating a lot of fibre lately, just because of my new diet, so I'm eating oatmeal everyday for breakfast. Anyways, I have no f'in clue you had to drink water too to make sure it doesn't hurt when you poo. Anyways, long story short, I went to took a poo, and felt like a rhino had stuck it's horn up my ass, and I ended up walking around the building to my cubicle walking like I was riding a horse, except there was no horse. And I passed that girl again walking like a horse with a rhino up my bum. FML
This thread so delivers.
I'm not eating on a diet bc I am trying to lose weight, I'm just on a diet bc I'm running the 10k and want to set a good time.
As I am reading this thread, I am listening to Prelude to Traviata by Verdi. Somehow it seems so appropriate

I would like to table a motion that the FCP hockey forum be re-configured with 70% more Biatch, and an equal reduction in serge...

Believe me, nobody wants 70% more Biatch. I barfed today in the 1st period during hockey. Mad at the Mets, f'sakes. Tommorow I will be teaching my friend how to do contrarian betting. Expect a large bet tomorow night.

Not much action lately, kinda pissed at the Braves not pullin it out for my parlay earlier, bc the other two worked out. Ugh, feel absolutely sick to my stomach about this bet tonight. It could put me in a very pissy mood for the weekend if I lose it, lol. I'm betting on the worst team the majors or close to it, the Nationals (7-18), against the Dodgers (21-8) who have won seven in a row, and 13-0 at home. There is the Manny distraction, which I am banking on. Plus about 75% of the public have money on the Dodgers, and the line is moving in a way to increase the wagers on the Dodgers. I think this is a huge play, but I feel so sick about betting on the shittiest team in the league against the best team in the league. I'm putting about 30% of my bankroll on this. Yes, my bankroll management sucks, I know, yes this will bite me in the ass, but yah, I can't even defend it. Here we go.....Day 13 Balance: $744.64Washington Nationals to WIN (2.38) @ Los Angeles Dodgers Risk $200 to win $276.00Biatch Story of the Day: I was waiting for the bus on my way home from work. I live in Ottawa, so everything is bi-lingual. I'm surprised I've never seen this before. But a bus passed that was out of service, and it goes from english to french on the electronical sign on the front of the bus. Anyways, it goes from english to french. It says desole, then that goes away, and hors service comes up. I think I'm the only one there waiting for the bus, and I laugh (yes, I'm immature), and chuckle, "whores service, that's funny" (yes, I talk to myself, shut up). Ugh, there was an old lady behind me. She made a very disgruntled sound. Ugh, imaginary punch in the integrity stomach. FML

Story of the Day: There's this girl at the office that is really cute. I've been trying to go on break with her at the same time to get Starbuck for like 2 days. Yes, I'm cool like that. Anyways third day is the charm and I manage to to leave at the same time, and we enter the elevator together. It's just the two of us, and just before I'm about to speak (I have no idea what I would have said, it's irrelevent once you read on), I fart.... and now just a silent fart, but one that was like a bb gun going off. Obviously she heard, but pretended not to hear it. I just put my head down in shame, and ended up going to Tim Horton's instead of Starbuck to avoid awkwardness. FML.
Biatch Story of the Day: I took a poo today at work (we have clean washrooms). And I have been eating a lot of fibre lately, just because of my new diet, so I'm eating oatmeal everyday for breakfast. Anyways, I have no f'in clue you had to drink water too to make sure it doesn't hurt when you poo. Anyways, long story short, I went to took a poo, and felt like a rhino had stuck it's horn up my ass, and I ended up walking around the building to my cubicle walking like I was riding a horse, except there was no horse. And I passed that girl again walking like a horse with a rhino up my bum. FML
I'm thinking maybe lay off the fiber, it's interfering with teh sexing. You'll make up the difference with the extra exercise anyway.
Lol comebacks...9-6 for the good guys in the 8th, hope I didn't just jinx you!
I swear, I came back on to FCP to post about the comeback, and then while the page was opening, thought, f it, I dont want to jinx the guy.

Day 14 Balance: $1020.64Wow, never did I ever think when I started this that I would actually hit my goal of $1000. I just thought this thread would last like 1 page and I would lose the $200 within 5 days. After 14 days, I've somehow got my balance up to a grand with crappy bankroll management, backing really bad teams, and yes a lot of luck. Not really sure what to do now since I've hit the goal, and can now cash out with the extra $800, or if I should continue on. I'm not really in a huge financial bind at the moment, and think with some poor management, I might be able to get this account up to $3000, which is my next goal. If I were to withdraw money, it would take a lot longer to get there, hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. Probably won't be making too many bets this weekend, since I'll be in TO with all the FCP'ers, we'll see tho. Go Nationals!!!!

Day 14 Balance: $1020.64Wow, never did I ever think when I started this that I would actually hit my goal of $1000. I just thought this thread would last like 1 page and I would lose the $200 within 5 days. After 14 days, I've somehow got my balance up to a grand with crappy bankroll management, backing really bad teams, and yes a lot of luck. Not really sure what to do now since I've hit the goal, and can now cash out with the extra $800, or if I should continue on. I'm not really in a huge financial bind at the moment, and think with some poor management, I might be able to get this account up to $3000, which is my next goal. If I were to withdraw money, it would take a lot longer to get there, hmmmmm, decisions, decisions. Probably won't be making too many bets this weekend, since I'll be in TO with all the FCP'ers, we'll see tho. Go Nationals!!!!
I think the only thing to do is lay the $1000 on a last shorter bet in the tournament. You vs serge. First one to bust out wins it.

My internet connection isn't the strongest here in the lobby, so just making a quick bet. Zach and Ray are still asleep!Going to ride the Nationals.Washington Nationals to WIN (2.13) @ Arizona Diamondbacks.Risk $100 to win $113

Story of the day: Biatch is even gayer in real life than he is on here.
Watching Biatch play a sit and go, the most exciting thing EVER.