Hey guys, I'm going to Las Vegas in about a month to do a media internship with Harrah's for the WSOP. I'll be staying at Dayton Complex on UNLV, and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get from there to the Rio and back by Bus. I'm obviously not gonna have a car while I'm there and was wondering how much a bus/taxi would cost and what the best route is, as the Vegas bus website is a little confusing for someone that's never been there before. Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.

Try not to work too hard out there. I actually tried to volunteer but we are shorthanded and Harrahs is still on a hiring freeze for our room so only a few dealers get to go.

Harrah.com offers shuttles from any of there hotels to the Rio for free including the flamingo, Caesar's, Bally's, Paris, Harrah's, Imperial Palace check there web site out

Thanks guys. For the record, that is not me in the pic, but michael shanks playing Daniel Jackson on stargate sg-1, but people say I resemble him when I wear glasses. What places should I avoid besides obviously sketch areas? You guys have been awesome so far.

Thanks guys. For the record, that is not me in the pic, but michael shanks playing Daniel Jackson on stargate sg-1, but people say I resemble him when I wear glasses. What places should I avoid besides obviously sketch areas? You guys have been awesome so far.
You're welcome.
Hey guys, I'm going to Las Vegas in about a month to do a media internship with Harrah's for the WSOP. I'll be staying at Dayton Complex on UNLV, and was wondering if anyone knew the best way to get from there to the Rio and back by Bus. I'm obviously not gonna have a car while I'm there and was wondering how much a bus/taxi would cost and what the best route is, as the Vegas bus website is a little confusing for someone that's never been there before. Any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.
Taxi. period.
this. and if you get a drive named Muhammed Akhbar Muhammed....THAT MOTHERFUCKER OWES ME $20!!!!
Let me guess ... you blew him on the way to your destination and he didn't give you what you had already discussed as a good rate! It's happened to quite a few of us over the years!
Let me guess ... you blew him on the way to your destination and he didn't give you what you had already discussed as a good rate! It's happened to quite a few of us over the years!
Hes done this before!?THAT BITCH!
Taxi. period.
I thought about that, but since I'm not familiar with how much they charge for about a 3.5 mile ride, and how much more/less this is than a bus ride, I'm not sure how much I am willing to spend. Any thoughts?
I thought about that, but since I'm not familiar with how much they charge for about a 3.5 mile ride, and how much more/less this is than a bus ride, I'm not sure how much I am willing to spend. Any thoughts?
where are you staying, and where will you be traveling to the most?
Why not read the post from the local who actually knows what he's talking about? Great idea guys! Why didn't I think of that?
Why not read the post from the local who actually knows what he's talking about? Great idea guys! Why didn't I think of that?
K, then a few questions. One: cost. B: Is a half-mile walk to .3 mile walk safe through UNLV along Tropicana Ave? And III: Okay there's no third question, I just like Roman numerals.

I would say the walk is fairly safe. Then again it's Vegas and there are shady people everywhere so always keep an eye out. Here is the link to the Public Transit website. It will have bus schedules as well as fares. I am unfamiliar with all transit routes but the trip from UNLV to the Rio on Flamingo is no more than a 20-25 minute ride.http://www.rtcsouthernnevada.com/transit/route/