Name That Movie Contest 2

I think I only got Chrozzo, Figger, and Piddle Duck's answers for this round. Where did Brvheart go?
I apologize. I was never in this for the money, I just appreciate you doing this thing. It was fun. You can count me out.
I apologize. I was never in this for the money, I just appreciate you doing this thing. It was fun. You can count me out.
Come on, just man up and say you don't know any of them!Seriously though, even people not getting money are sending in guesses, it was fun so here was another opportunity to guess again

Ok, in a bit of a rush so I'll just post the answers in this thread:1. American Gangster2. Rain Man3. What Dreams May Come4. The Departed5. Boogie NightsFigger and Piddle both aced it 5/5, and Chrozzo got 4/5. So I guess that means I need to do another bonus round to break their tie lol...I'll probably do only a few images, maybe just one really difficult one; I'm running out of movies to get images off. :club:

Ok, in a bit of a rush so I'll just post the answers in this thread:1. American Gangster2. Rain Man3. What Dreams May Come4. The Departed5. Boogie NightsFigger and Piddle both aced it 5/5, and Chrozzo got 4/5. So I guess that means I need to do another bonus round to break their tie lol...I'll probably do only a few images, maybe just one really difficult one; I'm running out of movies to get images off. :club:
Weeeeeeee!!Sux that I didn't turn in anything the first round. But feel good I got all of these right.
3 was brutal.I knew the other ones.
Yeah, I threw that in there because I didn't think anyone would know it, and all 4 did (including Gallo); who knew that everyone who saw that movie posts on FCP lol...
Come on, just man up and say you don't know any of them!Seriously though, even people not getting money are sending in guesses, it was fun so here was another opportunity to guess again
I seriously didn't even try to figure out #3. I knew the rest.Thanks again, PMJ!