How Would You Have Played This Hand?

Considering he pretty much minraised you preflop then c/r on flop your are def not ahead of his range and probably shoudlnt call with anything less than 2pair but still questionable call to see what turn brings. Then on turn you get check raised again your def way behind.

you could have raised to at least .24 cause i really don't see JT calling that kind of raise pf, but IPITS. i think you handled this well. now if a J or a T came out on the turn it would have been time to slow down a bit, but as is, i like your line.

Considering he pretty much minraised you preflop then c/r on flop your are def not ahead of his range and probably shoudlnt call with anything less than 2pair but still questionable call to see what turn brings. Then on turn you get check raised again your def way behind.
Huh? You realize hero is the one holding the AA, right?
you could have raised to at least .24 cause i really don't see JT calling that kind of raise pf, but IPITS. i think you handled this well. now if a J or a T came out on the turn it would have been time to slow down a bit, but as is, i like your line.
+1.OP, I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you have a habit of 3betting extremely small. This is a bad idea, especially at the stakes you are playing. Make it easy on yourself - as a general rule PF, if you're going to raise, make it 3-3.5x the previous amount.
+1.OP, I've noticed from a lot of your posts that you have a habit of 3betting extremely small. This is a bad idea, especially at the stakes you are playing. Make it easy on yourself - as a general rule PF, if you're going to raise, make it 3-3.5x the previous amount.
Yeah, you're right. The problem is i always raise 4-5 BB pre flop but after, i know most of those donkey are going to call even if that's expensive so, when i'm not really sure to have the best hand oi tend to make it 2-3 times max the previous bet. But i'd try to remember your advice.
LMAO.
LOL....what not ? It's possible.ps : and waht does c/r stands for ?

c/r stands for check raise. Standard way of writing what you do on a particular street. So you can c/r or b/f (bet and fold to a raise) c/c etc.On the hand in question, I'm never folding.Also, you can make you preflop 3-bets bigger. After that sized raise I would 3-bet to about 25c.

LOL....what not ? It's possible.ps : and waht does c/r stands for ?
We're not worried about what's possible. We're only worried about likely ranges and the probability that we're ahead.We're crushing the entire range of all possible hands except JT.
We're not worried about what's possible. We're only worried about likely ranges and the probability that we're ahead.We're crushing the entire range of all possible hands except JT.
Ok, thank you.

Good to be up against donks.I mean standard preflop raise with A10s, someone then re-raises you, you're probably up against AA, KK, QQ, AK, maybe AQs or JJ. A very loose call, then a flop comes of AKQ. This can only have helped the opponent with the small exception of JJ, and he checks to you, and you bet gets check raised, easy fold, but he calls, then on the turn he checks again, and the villain makes another silly bet gets check/shoved and then calls. Easy profit from do-do player.