New Fcp Wsop Pool Brainstorm Thread - $2200 Package

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

double check the interest list in the OP to make sure it is accurate.So it appears to be a fairly split majority between starting the tournaments every 30 minutes versus starting 3 - 4 at a time every hour versus starting them all at once.Not to get too redundant, but if everyone that has signed up will post one more time there timeline preference I will update the OP beside that members name with their preference and we will go with the majority of the 20.I believe we have 2 spots left assuming I have the original list correct.

Interested if the day isn't the 19th.
+1Perhaps another one in the future...?EDIT: and if a future one happens (but don't count my opinion in the series on the 19th), I have a preference for starting one every 20 minutes: Perhaps 1 pm, 1:20 pm, 1:40 pm, ...(Starting at 1 pm EDT as opposed to 11 am EDT would be kind to everyone in North America...)
on a tuesday, friday, saturday? one time?
I'd be down for any of those days, really... as long as they're after like 6pm. Like do 3 at 6pm, 3 at 8pm, 4 at 10pm. Or every 20 minutes from 6 until 9:20 or whatever.

Still 1 spot left, check the interest list to make sure I didn't miss you or add anyone that didn't want to be on it.Based on feedback thus far here is my recommendation for the schedule (EASTERN TIME SCHEDULE)1:00 PM - 3 tables start1:30 PM - 2 tables start3:00 PM - 3 tables start3:30 PM - 2 tables startThis will allow the west coast players a later start time and also keep this buttoned up within 5 hoursAny major objections?Once I get the 20th and last signup I will start a new thread and outline the exact rules and layout and allow people to make their final agreement based on all the fact and they will be able to submit their money to lock in their spot. The 20 that are listed here will have first priority and we will start an alternates list from that point should someone decide they do not want to commit to playing so many tables at a time.Regarding the requests for having this on a different day of the week, if this goes well I do not mind doing another one on a different day, but do not want to do it until after this one has completed and the money has been paid. Someone else could step up and do a different one though.

Based on feedback thus far here is my recommendation for the schedule (EASTERN TIME SCHEDULE)1:00 PM - 3 tables start1:30 PM - 2 tables start3:00 PM - 3 tables start3:30 PM - 2 tables startThis will allow the west coast players a later start time and also keep this buttoned up within 5 hoursAny major objections?
I could definitely do this schedule.fwiw Mr . Sparco probably won't be online til about Tuesday next week and he was bit 50:50 on being in this for sure (I think)
Still 1 spot left, check the interest list to make sure I didn't miss you or add anyone that didn't want to be on it.Based on feedback thus far here is my recommendation for the schedule (EASTERN TIME SCHEDULE)1:00 PM - 3 tables start1:30 PM - 2 tables start3:00 PM - 3 tables start3:30 PM - 2 tables startThis will allow the west coast players a later start time and also keep this buttoned up within 5 hoursAny major objections?
looks good

Apparently I didn't voice my interest earlier in this thread so I'm doing it now. I'll take a spot or be an alternate if I'm too late.