I like the watches, even have a box to keep them all in...Right now:Tag Huer searacerTag Aviatorgold Bulova Marine starGevril ChronoDubet & Schaldenbrand Sonnerie AutoCurtiss and Company Big Time2 Diesels3 Fossils I may need an intervention...
OMG watch whore!vn collection suh.
Almost identical to my watch.I think mine is 1936.
Very cool.
you've got character says i.
lol at the new av. :club:
Was watching an EPT final table from last year with DN on tsn last night and he had on a huge watch but I never quite got a good enough look to figure out what it was. Anyone know what dn wears?I have something of a watch fetish (as seen in avatar...) and have bought my first breitling about a month ago with poker monies. The one in my av is my next conquest...I'm part way there...another month or two like March and she'll be mine, all mine I tell you....lolWhat are you guys wearing?
Daniel watch is a corum...i was him one here too

I thought I had some nice watches, but you guys are making me embarrassed to own two Movados (plus a few other cool but not expensive watches). But I do have a really nice box with little pillows for my watches, so I've got that going for me.I'm very jealous of a lot of you guys.

I spent a full 45-50 seconds longer than I should have trying to figure out what this means.
lol...i really have to learn to read before i hit post or ask any questions. i meant to say iasked him ones on here
I have a Timex Ironman Triathlon. It can measure my heart rate and remember lap times.
My buddy back in the Navy had a watch that kept track of ambient temperature around the watch. When we were in the water and he told me it was 54 degrees without wet suits, I could of sworn it was 40's.

BlackBerry world edition...it is not even cutting edge for hand helds muchless watches.

So what kind of watch do you get for that special woman in your life? I'm looking to purchace something nice for myself. LOL
My girlfriend has bought herself a Cartier and an Omega.I'm way too cheap to spend that much on a watch for myself or as a gift.
So what kind of watch do you get for that special woman in your life? I'm looking to purchace something nice for myself. LOL
???Isn't there a clock on the stove?

It depends on the day. For outdoor work, a Casio AD520.For 'white collar' type daily wear, usually a vintage Zenith Surf handwinder, an old Universal Geneve or a Rolex GMT Master II, but sometimes I throw others into the mix. There are some lower eschelon brands (like Mido) that I like when in vintage form.My :club: belongs to vintage. I'm currently restoring a vintage deco Bulova w/ stepped case that I bought at a flea market off a fat Oriental woman for $5.