For Better Or Worse

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So am I supposed to say I love you back or am I suppose to suck your dick? I am so confused right now.
Depends how much you REALLY love him!!
For better or worse, I love you guys. You're my friends, and no matter how sad and pathetic that is it means something to me. And right now I need something to mean everything. I know I can be an asshole most of the time, probably all the time, but thats just because I am one. So yeah, love you guys. And those of you to whom I am speaking know who you are. The rest of you, well, you can suck my dick.
Hi!

WE NEED EACH OTHERWe need each other...In times of private pain,of fear and stress; We need each other...to share our joys, our times of happiness; We need each other...to hold on and be strong, andencourage when things are going wrong; We need each other...to keep the faith and love,and remind each other of allthe things we're dreaming of;We need each other... now andalways. even to get told off.

even to get told off,
Ok ok.. ok ok.... ok. OH KAY.Ok.Are you doing the comma thing intentionally now, as a response to people using it as a joke? I'm not sure you are. Are you?
WE NEED EACH OTHERWe need each other...In times of private pain,of fear and stress; We need each other...to share our joys, our times of happiness; We need each other...to hold on and be strong, andencourage when things are going wrong; We need each other...to keep the faith and love,and remind each other of allthe things we're dreaming of;We need each other... now andalways. even to get told off,
This probally wont end well.
Ok ok.. ok ok.... ok. OH KAY.Ok.Are you doing the comma thing intentionally now, as a response to people using it as a joke? I'm not sure you are. Are you?
the poem came with the comma's

Ah, ah Ah, ah Ah, ah, Ah, ah Ah, ah Ah, ah Ah, ah, Ah, ah Don't want no short dick man Don't want no short dick man Don't want no short dick man Don't want no short dick man Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't Don't, don't, don't, don't Don't want, don't want, don't want, don't want Don't want no short dick man Don't want no short dick man Iny weeny teeny weeny Shriveled little short dick man Don't want,Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want,Don't want, What in the world is that thing? Do you need some tweezers to put that thing away That has got to be the smallest dick I've ever seen in my whole life I have ever seen in my whole life Get the **** outta here Iny weeny teeny weeny Shriveled little short dick man Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want, Don't want Don't want Don't want Don't want Don't want Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Isn't that cute an extra belly button You need to put your pants back on honey Don't, don't, don't, don't, don't, don't Don't, don't, don't, don't Don't want,Don't want, Don't want,Don't want, Don't want no short dick man Don't want no short dick man Iny wee(x15) Iny weeny teeny weeny Shriveled little short dick man Pobre, pobrecito Que diablo eso Pobre, pobreci, pobre procito Que, que, que, que, que diablo eso Don't (X36)

Holy moly. Out with the commas, in with the apostrophes.
good eye James Damn can't fool you lol
Gee you know how to search for poems too. Goody for you CindyLou. I never did say I wrote it, but it was fitting for SuitedAces mood and topic. Plus I do like him inspite of his feelings for me.
Gee you know how to search for poems too. Goody for you CindyLou. I never did say I wrote it, but it was fitting for SuitedAces mood and topic. Plus I do like him inspite of his feelings for me.
Trust me, I never thought you wrote it.I was just curious about the last line.
This probally wont end well.
Does it ever?
I was just curious about the last line.
I don't hate Austin, I do like him and I feel sad for him at times. I think he is one mixed up person. Who carries a lot of anger and deep dark feelings of pain. --------------------