pokermountain freeroll

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Following is the email I recieved from support:Hi,Thank you for your email.Unfortunately, in this freeroll, the software has frozen up for 2 tables, and you will notbe able to continue to participate. We do deeply apologize, and will continue to workto find out what the problem was, so that is doesn't happen in the future.You will be awarded $2 and the prize pool will be double.Thank you for your understanding,RegardsLauraPoker Mountain SupportDon't have 2 dollars yet, btw. Guess I won't be depositing anytime soon.

Im happy about this lol...4th Place overall with 7k Chips! Get given King King Preflop... guy with 5.5k at table raises 500, I re-raise to 1k... He goes all in, I call...He has QQ... Right on the Flop he gets a Queen, I dont hit my king. Lose the next hand All in (Couldnt play properlly after the bad beat) My A Q vs his A J, He hits the Jack, again on the river.Had i won the first hand (KK v QQ) I would have been in first overall.

ok , im an censored h o l e i just got this email from pm supportCongratulations! You have won the following tournamentprize from Poker Mountain:Tournament #123713: NO LIMIT HOLD'EMPlayed on: 17-May-2005 18:34 ESTBuy-In: $20 / $02 PlayersYour Position: 1Your Prize: $40they hooked up everyone from my table.....pretty classy move.....i take back what i said....lol..if this site fixes its kinks ,it will be in good shape.....wow im shocked by this ....
Ok Ivey you won $40 and we all got $2.00, so I think it is only fair that you transfer the other 499 participants 7 cents each!! I think everyone will agree that this is the fair and honourable thing to do in this situation :club: BigSlick
actually i wasd mistakenthe 40 was from something else,not this....i played a guy heads up a few days ago that posted here for PLAY money....so disregard this...sorry guys ,,,this still sucks ,,im back to pm sucking .lol....

Well our hopes of a stable tourney are dashed once again. I really would like to see PM take off... but those developers have a LONG way to go. I'm not sure who is managing their QA and release cycles but they are not accomplishing their goals. They really need to have some beta testing with a real test group (either machine or person based) instead of these cheap advertised freerolls.As always customer service is a plus. I got my $2 for my ahem.. spectacular finish.Otherwise I'm guessing about 20-30 FCPers showed up. I was hoping for more.