getting the money in as a favourite is always going to be good for you. Getting it in as the fabourite is just dangerous. I mean if you're only the fabourite.... anything could happen

i think many of you are way too trusting. while all the proof does seem to point to it mostly not being rigged i don't think you should write off the possibility so quickly.

getting the money in as a favourite is always going to be good for you. Getting it in as the fabourite is just dangerous. I mean if you're only the fabourite.... anything could happen
So thats what I've been doing wrong all this time...
i think many of you are way too trusting. while all the proof does seem to point to it mostly not being rigged i don't think you should write off the possibility so quickly.
Most evidence points to there not being a god, but that doesn't stop me from sacrificing a virgin to him every 14 months just to be sure.
My secret buddy at pokerstars told me that this is not the case. What happens is that the luck is correllated with the alphabetical order of account names. Since your name is "cemo", you're basically doomed. In fact, I find that with "Mr. Sparco", it is hardly possible to maintain a positive ROI. Now if you had chosen a name like "WhatArunAA" or "vtlaxer09", for example, it would be a totally different matter...
NO F***IN WONDER
People like the OP are the reason my job is so fun. I get literally 10-15 emails like this a day working cust. service for an online poker site. Hooray retards!
Are you able to post them if you remove their names/email addresses and all references to the site?
Are you able to post them if you remove their names/email addresses and all references to the site?
I'd be happy to do it when I see one. Although I'm 99% sure I've mentioned the site I work for somewhere on this forum and multiple people know the site. Oh well I'll probably do it soon.