Fleur And I Are Going To Make Babies

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't like all this sarcasm, Fleur and I are trying to start a happy life together. She's already had sex with 4 guys since this topic was started, but she promised me she'd stop by the end of the weekend. It's true love, don't try and stop it.
marrysmile.gif
Geckos do it...against the wall.
sexy! biggrin.gif

Oh this love is real. I have always been very fond of Fleur, the second she posted a comment on my profile I knew it'd be true unconditional love. Ever since I watched her create an egotistical thread about herself, I knew right then I must have her. It's like a tractor beam, sucked me right in.And he said, "do you love me?", and she said "No! But that's a real nice ski mask!"

I just can't tell if the love affair is sarcastic or not, because... I mean... before... you guys kinda ran her off. I'm confused by it all.
They ran her off. I called her back. As hank said, it's spring, and flowers bloom in spring.
you do realize that teh buttseks has a very low percentage chance of resulting in conception right?Even less so when the dude is the catcher.nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg
Where do you think lawyers come from?
It's like a tractor beam, sucked me right in.
"And I got that feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her"'That's a very special feeling Lloyd'

personally I don't have anything at all against fleur herself, I just don't want her taking the spotlight off of the love of my life mbenz. she and I are meant to be together.

mattflirt.gif
Wow...I used to have a lot of free time at work. I wonder if people believe me when I say that I used to do less than an hour of actual work per day (excluding meetings when I had to pretend I was paying attention).Anyway, that's the most artistic thing I've ever done. Sadly.
personally I don't have anything at all against fleur herself, I just don't want her taking the spotlight off of the love of my life mbenz. she and I are meant to be together.
you serious brah? i own that ass, so BACK OFF.
this thread is BS!!!! we ALL know Fleur, mbenz and allison stokke and I are all meant to be together!!!! you cant refute that!
yeah, it's def fate. and for whoever called me a whore...i'll choke a bitch.
yeah, it's def fate. and for whoever called me a whore...i'll choke a bitch.
speaking of choking a bitch, I wish dogpatch was still posting here. I won 6 K in a free roll on stars last night, and to celebrate, I went to a strip club, and got a crazy stripper, who bit the shit out of me, my nipples are still sore... AND... she choked the shit out of me. With the heels of her hands elbows locked, full weight.. with her forearm.. with both of her bare feet heels to throat, and finally, standing on the couch stomping down on my throat while using her weight. It was pretty hot. But my throat still is kinda sore when I swallow today.
speaking of choking a bitch, I wish dogpatch was still posting here. I won 6 K in a free roll on stars last night, and to celebrate, I went to a strip club, and got a crazy stripper, who bit the shit out of me, my nipples are still sore... AND... she choked the shit out of me. With the heels of her hands elbows locked, full weight.. with her forearm.. with both of her bare feet heels to throat, and finally, standing on the couch stomping down on my throat while using her weight. It was pretty hot. But my throat still is kinda sore when I swallow today.
Awesome celebration imo.
I bet that was one hell of an orgasm for you.