Saw it last night. Got to love the Venice Beach scenes... a lot of this was filmed just a couple blocks away from me. Actually one of my old apartments was visible from a couple shots, and that house he lived in I know very well as I lived a couple doors down from it for a while. I thought it was enjoyable.

Liked it, didn't love it.I love you man < Forgetting Sarah Marshall < Knocked Up < 40 Year Old Virgin
Are you talking overall movie quality, or straight funnyness?Because I'd disagree on the funny meter.I don't remember ever laughing out loud as much as I did at this movie. The part about masturbating to the picture... oh god, I lost it! The whole theater was roaring almost the whole time. I don't know if I was just in a laughing mood, or certain things were just relatable so extra funny, but I liked it a lot.

I thought this movie was terrible. Like really bad. I laughed maybe one time during the entire movie. Maybe I was in an unlaughing mood going in because I found the whole movie extremely unfunny. I'd watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall 100x before I see this movie again. I like Paul Rudd but not in this movie./hate

I thought this movie was terrible. Like really bad. I laughed maybe one time during the entire movie. Maybe I was in an unlaughing mood going in because I found the whole movie extremely unfunny. I'd watch Forgetting Sarah Marshall 100x before I see this movie again. I like Paul Rudd but not in this movie./hate
You iz crazy.