• Jeanine Pirro
    • Marilyn Milan
    • Greg Mathis
    • Judy Scheindlin
    • Joe Brown
    • Judge Hatchet
    • Judge Alex

The only one I like isn't on your list.... Judge Larry Joe from Texas Justice
Oh, I used to watch him, but I don't think he's on in my market anymore. I'll see if I can amend the poll.
Judge Judy makes about $30 million/year for her show, plus she's good at what she does.But Milian is hotter so I voted for her, even though you spelled her name wrong.Milian_Main.jpg
Oops. I wondered when I looked at it. I should have checked the spelling before I submitted.
Judge-Judy-Justice-Served.jpgshe is brilliant and I love how hard she pwns noobs on her show. it's classic.
I'm watching her right now. I like how brash she is, but it makes Dave crazy. She is rude, but some of those folks need a kick in the pants and she delivers.
MAURY MAURY MAURYHe's not a judge, but he has excellent judgement and is the best talk show host EVERmaury_povich.jpg
I like his Baby Daddy shows. I especially like the ones where the girls have tested half a dozen or more guys and still not come up with a winner.
I honestly had no idea there were so many TV judges.
There are more. Those are just the first ones I could name off the top of my head.
I'm far too young to remember that show whatever it is.
Night court was a great show.
There are more. Those are just the first ones I could name off the top of my head.Night court was a great show.
is that Gary Cole?
THESE GUYS:dancing_with_the_stars_judges_abc_tv(1).jpg
I watch a lot of crappy reality shows, but Dancing with the Stars is unwatchable in my opinion. I can't believe it still gets high ratings.