Well I suck. I'm a good poker player but a nasty bankroll manager. I can work out to turn a 10 $ into 100 within a week easily but the problem is that I got broke. Worked my bankroll like a good little boy since that scary night happened. I lost my entire stack on 2 tables back to back with the craziest bad beats ever. (once had K-K v.s 5-5 and caught his set on the river call my crazy raises all along on 10c/25c 6 handed) anyway. I had 95$ in my bankroll and went down to 70 $. It's not that extreme but my mind turned off and obliged me to win back that lousy 25 $ that i lost. So, i decided to buy in 30 on 25c/50c that i also lost with some lucky catch form my opponents. Then, I went on tilt (like a total loser) and lost that 30 $ too. 95-25-30=40$. Well after those 3 hours of losing strike I said to myself. I lost more than half of my roll in 3 long hours so it's all or nothing :ts . I decided to buy in short stack 40 $ on 50c/1$ and played quite tight with a couple of blind steals every one or 2 orbits. Everything worked well till the moment my stack when up to 90 $. Wow i only had 5 $ to grind before i could get even so I decided to play very tight to get out as fast as possible. Up to 93 $ i found a Nice A-Q suited in front of me so I decided to play it. A crazy donkey next to me (on my left) pushed some nasty hands all-in in order to win blinds or lucky pots almost all the time. His stack was only 15 so i decided to call him. I didn't know right away but he had K-4 off suit so I made the right read/decision. His king was a king of spade. The flop gave him only 2 spades.Odds Being like 80-20% in favor of me (because I also caught my queen on the flop) put me in a good position. Well NO!, that 20 % underdog caught a river flush King high to double up in my face. After that, everything fell apart and I lost all my stack in only 45 min. Got owned with better kicker, 2nd pair caught post-flop, couldn't improve my good draws etc. So here I am. Broke, frustrated and mostly sad. I love playing poker and kinda feel comfortable with my game style. The only problem is when I lost a decent percentage of my Roll I freak out and lose even more. I'm not asking any anger management tips or donations from players but only what is the best way to start from scratch with a 0.00$ bankroll and 23 fpps. I can't put more in my account form my card. Help please :4h . Freerolls are almost impossible with 10 000 players that only 80 will make it to the next 10 000 players tourney with a small 2k$ price pool. I also only have 2 buy-ins for the 10fpp 500$ added tourney. So is there any ways to start form scratch or I'll just have to wait for my card to allow me to put more chips in? I'm far to be a compulsive loser player, I'm just really passionate in Poker.ThxPlease don't tell me that I suck I already know it :5c:club:

When you have the best hand. The way you talk it's like there is no difference between 7-2 and A-K if you haven't seen the flop
How There Is Best Hand Wihtouth To See the Floop? I Am Sure Not I To Have Hand Until I See The Floop With The Cards I Am Having Yet To Come.

I can tell by your sn that you like suited cards in late position, unlike Suited Up, who plays his suited cards in the up position. The difference is that you will always have an advantage over him by being in position with your suited cards. It doesn't matter what the cards are as long as you have him where you want him. Get all of your chips in the middle and he will fold every time, simple. Remember, First in alway win. This trick works with girls as well !!

Tl/dr. Nice name. Looks somewhat familar
The thread title is a reference to Chris Ferguson's project, but it has been used sometime now.Starting from zero on pstars? Tough, the freerolls often are too overvisited (by loose players, making it a full-out gamble-fest). and you may find it hard to even fish out anything like 10 cts. You can try other rooms, but it'll mostly be the same there. Face it, we can't all be Chris Fergusons, and even he took 6 full months to bring his stack to 6.50 from 0, zo don't count on it unless you feel a luckfest coming your way.Gl at the tables.
The thread title is a reference to Chris Ferguson's project, but it has been used sometime now.Starting from zero on pstars? Tough, the freerolls often are too overvisited (by loose players, making it a full-out gamble-fest). and you may find it hard to even fish out anything like 10 cts. You can try other rooms, but it'll mostly be the same there. Face it, we can't all be Chris Fergusons, and even he took 6 full months to bring his stack to 6.50 from 0, zo don't count on it unless you feel a luckfest coming your way.Gl at the tables.
Thanks to Poker Stars for their 300 fpp give away ! From zero into a 70 fpp satellite wich gave me a nice 11 T$. Now up to 15 $ so my bankroll is started ! Objective : 40 $ before monday
bm3.jpg
lol! :club:
Thanks to Poker Stars for their 300 fpp give away ! From zero into a 70 fpp satellite wich gave me a nice 11 T$. Now up to 15 $ so my bankroll is started ! Objective : 40 $ before monday
gl!
Uhm, i don't wanna burst the bubble (geddit), but tripling a bankroll in 2 days: tough! Ferguson took 9 months to bring his bankroll from 0 to 100. If you gonna try triple it or even try to achieve too much in too short a timespan, you will play too aggresive, gamble, and probably lose (you might win if lucky, but thats only if).Of course, since it's nearly monday now, so how did it go?
Uhm, i don't wanna burst the bubble (geddit), but tripling a bankroll in 2 days: tough! Ferguson took 9 months to bring his bankroll from 0 to 100. If you gonna try triple it or even try to achieve too much in too short a timespan, you will play too aggresive, gamble, and probably lose (you might win if lucky, but thats only if).Of course, since it's nearly monday now, so how did it go?
It took him total of a little over a year right? So he went from $100 to 10k in less time than he went from 0-$100.

i'm in the midst of this myself, you can check it out on my blog which is in my sig, the journey is in the "million dollar challenge" part of the blogi cashed $3 on a FT freeroll when i came in 8th out of 2700, have madedeep runs on a number of other ones, but am on a serious streak of coolers and luaghable bad beats and can't seem to crack the top 100 again, top 27 pay on FT. i am often in really good chip position, but -10% hands seem to kill me at will$3 is a bit more than $21 now, taken a few weeks on the $.01/$.02 tablesif the negative side of variance would get off my ass for a while i could be playing $.02/$.05 pretty soon i thinkthere are a number of ways to build a banroll from $0, i'm putting them all in the blog but have been a bit busy playing instead of writing lately

I'll tell you who ate those lunches, that damn sasquatch!
<=============== Hipper than Miles Davis.

I turned $0 into $100 on Stars before going broke.I basically used 1200 fpp's and entered 5 220fpp sats to $200k and won 4 seats and used the $44 then donked it all off going for gold. What the heck it was free money.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear you went broke, I always hated that. Hopefully you learned your lesson for the next time you get money. You need to have strict bankroll management. Bad beats are apart of poker, if using correct bankroll management it won't hurt you.

Sorry to hear you went broke also. But I do the same thing at sit and gos. I take a bad beat, go up a level to get my money back, lose that.....but then I turn my computer off and fume for the rest of the night.Better luck next time