Poker At The Airport

Havn't kept any track of this but playing at the airport has been a huge leak for me, just blew two buy ins and thats about noemal.Sitting through a 6 hour layover,,, yay but I did find a place that sells whole frozen roasted goat! Gota love MexicoI wonder if customs in Toronto will have a problem with that.Would be nice to find a game up in Toronto, will be there all week.

Havn't kept any track of this but playing at the airport has been a huge leak for me, just blew two buy ins and thats about noemal.Sitting through a 6 hour layover,,, yay but I did find a place that sells whole frozen roasted goat! Gota love MexicoI wonder if customs in Toronto will have a problem with that.Would be nice to find a game up in Toronto, will be there all week.
lotsa ppl from Toronto in hereim sure you will find somethingif all else fails rent a car and drive a hour to niag falls for some live poker
ya i live in toronto lots of juicy games what do you usally play?

I have the same leak in my game, playing at the airport usually means I get involved in more hands then I should. I have stopped playing cash games while waiting and have switched to playing turbo SNG's, as long as I have 30-45 minutes I can usually get the entire game in, I also play lower buyins then I normally do to minimize potential losses.

Toronto has been treating me well so far, cold but good.Was with a group that rented a room up the CN tower for a party last night, good times.