Hockey Hall Of Fame Poker Tourney

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interestingly, though, we have a tentative yes from GSP
how about these guys:Gavin,Derlago,LOUUU,Shack..These guys seem to be the regulars on the poker and golf circuit..By the way I was sitting in front of the Leafs alumni box, and it was Pat Hickey night..He is a nice guy..
how about these guys:Gavin,Derlago,LOUUU,Shack..These guys seem to be the regulars on the poker and golf circuit..By the way I was sitting in front of the Leafs alumni box, and it was Pat Hickey night..He is a nice guy..
No, no, no, maybe.
So if the wine is donated you guys will let Shack play. If not then he's out?
LOL... I did a tournament with eddie last thursday. He bought a Chris Chelios jersey in the live auction. I don't understand that at all.

I think I'm more excited for this to hang out with some of you guys (Serge in particular, I missed you buddy, glad you're back), than some of the hockey guys. I probably won't know who half of them are, and the half I've heard of I probably know nothing about.

okay Ive tried everything and feel like a retard. Now I feel even more like a retard as I have to post asking for help. The sign up sheet is a read only for me am I suppose to print this out or am I suppose to go to a website and print out the registration form.

okay Ive tried everything and feel like a retard. Now I feel even more like a retard as I have to post asking for help. The sign up sheet is a read only for me am I suppose to print this out or am I suppose to go to a website and print out the registration form.
Just email Toni your info, and your payment method. OR print the sheet, and fax it or mail it to her...
1. Did you email Toni and tell her that you'd like to register and that you were referred by Chris?2. If you would like to pay by credit card you can do that with Toni.3. If you'd like to pay by cheque then print out the registration form and mail it with your cheque.
So nothing to print out just email with my CC number?
Right, she will complete your registration form for you. Just make sure all the info requested on the sheet is in the email.
E-mail sent - once confirmed I will figure out where I am staying and how I am getting there. Also I should figure out . . . . ya know, how to get my passport renewed quickly!
Tourism Canada says the new passport law doesn't go into effect until June 1st, until then you can still get in and out on a drivers license and birth certificate.
Tourism Canada says the new passport law doesn't go into effect until June 1st, until then you can still get in and out on a drivers license and birth certificate.
To be clear, I'm pretty sure that only works for driving, at this point. If you fly, you need a passport. I know it doesn't affect you, Adam, but it could affect Mike.
To be clear, I'm pretty sure that only works for driving, at this point. If you fly, you need a passport. I know it doesn't affect you, Adam, but it could affect Mike.
Ah yes, wasn't thinking about the flying part. He could fly to Buffalo and rent a car from there...lol.

email sent..Just an FYI, while the regulation MIGHT be you can get in without a passport, i would recommend renewing your passport to cause possible headaches.

email sent..Just an FYI, while the regulation MIGHT be you can get in without a passport, i would recommend renewing your passport to cause possible headaches.
updated
Hey Chris, I sent the lady my info with my credit card stuff yesterday morning, and didn't get a confirmation reply or anything of the sort, should I be concerned?
Nope. She sent me a list to confirm the players I was giving VIP status for regular price, and your name was on it....