• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this. I'm in fucking shock over that hand right now. Just in total shock. And slightly sexually aroused.
Exactly.....Come over and let's cuddle after we rewind it and masterbate to it.....a few times!

OH MY GOD.That was the sickest hand that I have ever seen.

Oh, and I told you that Peter Eastgate is playing with scared money.

and yet he played the JT like a champ.
I agree, but he wasn't playing against Dwan, he was playing against Ziig. It's gonna take me a few hours to think about what to say about the Dwan, Barry, and Peter hand, but my first major thought is that the ONLY way that this plays out the way it did (working out in the end for Dwan) is on this stage, High Stakes Poker, this deepstacked, involving these 3 guys, and in these positions at the table.

GSN will replay it again at 12am estmostly on you tube

And Eastgate is a tourney player.That hand showed the difference between tournaments and cash games more than anything I know of.Disclaimer........ ISAP.

The part of that hand that I find the most interesting is that on the turn Dwan knows that Eastgate has a 2 and Eastgate knows that Dwan knows that he has a 2 so when Dwan makes that big bet Eastgate in his mind has to know that his 2 is no good with such a small kicker.Just a really interesting hand.

It's on pokerbay already.And will probably be on YouTube/PokerTube before you can accept all inn withouth to see the floop.
QFTI don't see anything wrong with Eastgate folding, Dwan has a big range, and could have pretty much anything with a 2, or 10 10
The part of that hand that I find the most interesting is that on the turn Dwan knows that Eastgate has a 2 and Eastgate knows that Dwan knows that he has a 2 so when Dwan makes that big bet Eastgate in his mind has to know that his 2 is no good with such a small kicker.Just a really interesting hand.
I read the bio of Stu Ungar a couple of months ago and he described a similar hand in the '97 ME where he pushed a player off naked trips in one of those I know/he knows/that I know situations. Funny that Gabe said the only other player he could think of who would make that play is Ungar...
I read the bio of Stu Ungar a couple of months ago and he described a similar hand in the '97 ME where he pushed a player off naked trips in one of those I know/he knows/that I know situations. Funny that Gabe said the only other player he could think of who would make that play is Ungar...
I think I can see Jamie Gold doing something similar, I'm not quite sure though.
This. Just an incredible hand I'm kind of surprised that barry didn't fold on the flop. One of the most remarkable hands I've seen on HSP. A value raise on the flop, turns into a bluff on the turn. I couldn't believe what I was watching when Dwan bet 100K, but it made perfect sense.
I think I can see Jamie Gold doing something similar, I'm not quite sure though.
I don't think Gold could ever do this and I think pretty much everyone would call Gold there.
This. Just an incredible hand I'm kind of surprised that barry didn't fold on the flop. One of the most remarkable hands I've seen on HSP. A value raise on the flop, turns into a bluff on the turn. I couldn't believe what I was watching when Dwan bet 100K, but it made perfect sense.
just gonna guess that he was bluffing the flop not raising for value.i dont blame PE for folding there 8 ways and facing a 100k bet if you got bluffed so be it.
just gonna guess that he was bluffing the flop not raising for value.i dont blame PE for folding there 8 ways and facing a 100k bet if you got bluffed so be it.
Ya, I think the flop raise is pretty much always a bluff since barry is repping JJ+ish and they saw the flop 8 ways
Ya, I think the flop raise is pretty much always a bluff since barry is repping JJ+ish and they saw the flop 8 ways
Another interesting part of the hand is that if Eastgate doesn't have a 2 then Barry pays Dwan off and wins the pot. Barry also knows that Eastgate has a 2 and he knows that Dwan also knows this. If Eastgate isn't in the hand then Barry wins the pot I think.