Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

TJ and I obv have a $100 last longer bet for this tomorrow.Ship it.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm aware. Do not worry, I will be there.Edit: I just went to register and realized I don't have the password. Can someone send it to me please?
Sent it to you last night via PM

I'd be so pissed if I was in this thing and this huge fucking doucher was still trying to cause shit.Grow the fuck up dscoot. What a worthless piece of shit.Everything vtlaxer has said has been the truth as has been everything Allie said. Grow up, be a man, and fucking play the way it is. Start your own fucking thing if you don't fucking like it.

Can I get cliff notes on what is going on?I just signed up for this and really haven't read too much of this thread
Dna did all the work putting it together, organizing etc, and despite signing up and paying dscoot keeps complaining about shit, so people want Kobe to take his spot.There was some nervousness about two people (one of them was myself) not registering for today's tournament until the day of.

does anyone want to prop bet that i wont play and MTT's or SNG for the next two months (other then this series). You dont have to catch me in the act, you can use sharkscope or OPR to see if i have played a tourney or SNG. Willing to bet $50edit: falk tourneys and SNG /rant

Dna did all the work putting it together, organizing etc, and despite signing up and paying dscoot keeps complaining about shit, so people want Kobe to take his spot.There was some nervousness about two people (one of them was myself) not registering for today's tournament until the day of.
actually, dna posted a thread about wanting ideas on how to run one of these, and im pretty sure he used alot of my ideas, which is prolly why he hasnt kicked me out.-put it on sunday nights-11 weeks ten bux a pop- ship the money after the tourny to him- play for a 1500 seat instead of a main event seati guess i shoulda put my new ideas as they came into that original thread, sorry bout that.

missed the first 20 mins of this.until polyballer texted me about it.i did say i would probly forget about it.

I bet I forget about this until 1 hr after I blind out Sunday night

Nice successful week 1 guys, thanks to everyone!I dont think I have seen that many bad beats on the river at a final table in a long time! website is updated ... http://www.negreanuopen.com/wsop/fcpwsop.htmlI'm going to play with the formatting later on to make it a little easier to read with where people stand, right now it is sorted alphabetically by Poker Stars username.Everyone feel free to go ahead and register for week 2 and the rest of them if you currently have it online. mtdesmoines has pm'd me that he will transfer the funds when at a pc later tonight so will update that on the website as soon as that happens.GL everyone next week.

Game 2 coming up in just 4 short days.Currently 35/40 registered, lets get everyone registered ASAPHere is the current status of Wednesday at 7:20 PM ESTFCP NAME - STARS NAME - GAME 2 STATUScubsfan44 - ac000000 - REGISTEREDweishan14 - allen1948 - REGISTEREDNaked_Cowboy - anakedcowboy - REGISTEREDRandy Reed - BIGYANG - REGISTEREDAllie - BunnyRocks - REGISTEREDcheckymcfold - checkymcfold - REGISTEREDchgocubs99 - chgocubsfan - REGISTEREDVick12 - Damauler12 - NOT REGISTEREDdeadlysyns - deadlysyns - REGISTEREDdna4ever - dna4ever - REGISTEREDdreamcaster - dreamcaster2 - REGISTEREDdscoot - dscoot - REGISTEREDgary21212121 - Gary212121 - REGISTEREDgobears - gobears - REGISTEREDGWCGWC - GWCGWC - REGISTEREDHubDub04 - Hub Dub 04 - NOT REGISTEREDLarons - Larons - REGISTEREDMoneyball16 - Moneyball16 - REGISTEREDno not baxter - moneyinbag - REGISTEREDMr. Sparco - Mr. Sparco - REGISTEREDmtdesmoines - MrsFlint - REGISTEREDnoflukeluke - noflukeluke - REGISTEREDCanuckickstan - PearlPlayer - REGISTEREDcdipierr - Phil Logan - REGISTEREDPocketAcesA5 - PocketAcesA5 - REGISTEREDPoppy_Hillis - Poppy_Hillis - NOT REGISTEREDBilly - Pryme72 - REGISTEREDRdog - rdog7811 - REGISTEREDSam_Hard8 - scott4020 - REGISTEREDseacucumber - seacucumber1 - REGISTEREDSilentButDeadly3 - SilentPhenom - REGISTEREDoutsider13 - superjeff13 - REGISTEREDtall0n - tall0n - REGISTEREDTB17 - tb17 - REGISTEREDTrueAce13 - TrueAce13 - NOT REGISTEREDVtlaxer09 - Vtlaxer09 - REGISTEREDvvganeshavv - vvganeshavv - REGISTEREDWandigo - Wandigo - NOT REGISTEREDWhatARunAA - WhatArunAA - REGISTEREDSuited_Up - x_SuitedUp_ - REGISTERED

I'd be cool if you faggots just go ahead and register for every sng like Alan has suggested instead of him having to deal with making that type of post each week.

I'd be cool if you faggots just go ahead and register for every sng like Alan has suggested instead of him having to deal with making that type of post each week.
^^^^ this! :club:
[ ] Fag[ ] Has money always on Stars[x] Would never EVER leave people hanging in thisDNA....I may sign up late every week, but I will sign up, so feel free to not include me in the list of people you are worried about.Also...if we ONLY let in people we know and trusted who have YEARS AND YEARS of built up trust...there would be no need to have even the slightest amount of distrust that someone will leave us hanging./end rant
[ ] Fag[ ] Has money always on Stars[x] Would never EVER leave people hanging in thisDNA....I may sign up late every week, but I will sign up, so feel free to not include me in the list of people you are worried about.Also...if we ONLY let in people we know and trusted who have YEARS AND YEARS of built up trust...there would be no need to have even the slightest amount of distrust that someone will leave us hanging./end rant
1 You may not be a fag, I wouldn't care either way, but you're obviously queer enough to use check boxes. 2 It's like 50 bucks. 3 Shut up fatty. 4 That's about the nicest pseudo rant I've ever read. 5 No ones questioning your street cred. 6 Everyone just register.
1 You may not be a fag, I wouldn't care either way, but you're obviously queer enough to use check boxes. 2 It's like 50 bucks. 3 Shut up fatty. 4 That's about the nicest pseudo rant I've ever read. 5 No ones questioning your street cred. 6 Everyone just register.
[x] checkboxes are goot