I need some new hip hop to listen to. I'm looking for anything that sounds similar to the following artists:ADORMos DefQ-TipBlue ScholarsAtmosphereThe RootsLupe Black Star
Dude..... A Tribe Called Quest.... get it now
I need some new hip hop to listen to. I'm looking for anything that sounds similar to the following artists:ADORMos DefQ-TipBlue ScholarsAtmosphereThe RootsLupe Black Star
Doomtree and Common Market. (False Hopes and Tobacco Road, respectively)although if you're familiar with blue scholars and atmosphere, I'd be surprised if you haven't already heard of these two.

Common Market (same producer as Blue Scholars); the Self-Titled album IMO is much better than Tobacco RoadLittle Vic - Each Dawn I DiePacewon & Mr. Green - The Only Color that Matters is GreenJ-Live - Then What Happened? or All Of the AboveAnimate Objects - Riding In Fast Cars With Yo Momma (similar to the Roots)East Coast Avengers - Prison Planet (more similar to Atmosphere)Blue Sky Black Death & Hell Razah - Razah's LadderY Society - Travel at Your Own PacePanacea - The Scenic Routeall good stuff mostly from the past year or so.. PM me for the links..

Doomtree and Common Market. (False Hopes and Tobacco Road, respectively)although if you're familiar with blue scholars and atmosphere, I'd be surprised if you haven't already heard of these two.
I like!!!
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been listening to A Tribe Called Quest's Anthology. They are pretty sick. Also this guys is a little more vulgar, but Devin the Dude is awesome