Cuba: What Is The Usa's Problem With Them?

WTF?Maybe back when Cuba and Russia and nuclear weapons were an issue, but seriously, what continues to be your problem with Cuba? And, no, I'm NOT talking about Cuba Gooding Jr the shit actor.

WTF?Maybe back when Cuba and Russia and nuclear weapons were an issue, but seriously, what continues to be your problem with Cuba? And, no, I'm NOT talking about Cuba Gooding Jr the shit actor.
Well I am glad you are not talking about Cuba Gooding Jr. who is a treat and gift to our generation.As for Communist Cuba. The answer is in my previous sentence. It also is residual from the cold war and as long as Castro is alive, it will not stop. Once he dies, they may lift the trade embargo.

It's because American politicians are stupid. They can't get real jobs so they go into politics, and make bad decisions like placing an embargo on a country we would prefer to be free.

2 things :well its basically strenght. They don't mess with communist countries like Russia but they can bully Cuba.BUT Cuba had over 100 nuclear missiles on their island in less than 50 years so don't forget that, no country would just let that slide.edit: Guapo said my point a bit more subtely

leftover hostility from the Cold War.plus, any politician can get 50% of the vote in South Florida by proclaiming he hates Castro's Cuba. Miami Cubans hate Castro with a religious fervor.And Florida is THE swing state (which is ironic since it is a crazy crazy peninsula.....we should not be deciding things).

I was at the Bellagio playing BJ in November with this older guy from Georgia. We were talking about holidays and I mentioned I go to Cuba and the guy just gave me a glare colored up his chips and walked away.I just got some nice Cohibas from there to bad I hate cigars.

I was at the Bellagio playing BJ in November with this older guy from Georgia. We were talking about holidays and I mentioned I go to Cuba and the guy just gave me a glare colored up his chips and walked away.I just got some nice Cohibas from there to bad I hate cigars.
Cohibas are overratedBut if you don't want them...