Streak For The Cash

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so what do you all have for tomorrow? I think i am taking houston rockets over Denver Nuggets in Houston....

Going for number 8 with the Heat against OK City
keep it up man... GL

BOOM, i FINALLY reached 5 in a row..... now on to tomorrow... anyone got any locks in mind?

Blair-16 ptsFlynn-2 ptsDejuan, one of the top players in the game.
yea flynn didnt show up he's one of the top players in the game too. i wish pitt would have to come to the carrier dome this year, no chance they are making it out alive. cuse will take them in the Big East tourney.
yea flynn didnt show up he's one of the top players in the game too. i wish pitt would have to come to the carrier dome this year, no chance they are making it out alive. cuse will take them in the Big East tourney.
QFT.. i dont think Pitt is too good this year of course their tough at home (like always) but i think playing on the road or neutral site (like the NCAA tourney) Pitt will not be successful
Pitt is the best team in the Big East and the Big East is the best conference in the nation.
Big east definitely the best conference and I agree with perrotta (sp?) on how Pitt is very good at home but who have they beaten on the road? And also I dont know where you got Flynn on having 2 points , but he had 12 on a horrible shooting night. maybe it was a typo
Big east definitely the best conference and I agree with perrotta (sp?) on how Pitt is very good at home but who have they beaten on the road? And also I dont know where you got Flynn on having 2 points , but he had 12 on a horrible shooting night. maybe it was a typo
who have they beat period other than Cuse? a weak FSU and GTown?not to mention gtown right after they played a tough game vs uconn
At the time of my post it was that probably like 10 mins left. They blew out Georgetown in G'town and won at FSU, Texas Tech, and Wash St. Two tough road games against WVU and Nova