from pokernews.comshe will be in the new SI swimsuit issueVanessa Rousso in SI's Swimsuit EditionTeam PokerStars Pro Vanessa Rousso kicked off her new video blog for PokerStars.tv in a big way recently when she announced that she'll be appearing in the upcoming swimsuit edition of Sports Illustrated. Rousso will join the ranks of celebrities who have appeared in what is traditionally SI's biggest selling issue of the year.

so vanessa rousso is gonna be in SI but y is the title Vanessa Brown?
2 reasonsshe is engaged to chad brown, and the main reason, i didnt want to spell her name wrong lol

Given her freestyling ability, I'm surprised she didn't gun for a pictorial in "Vibe".

I'll usually put my dick in anything that's svelte and has long hair, but something about Vanessa Rousso's vagina makes me cringe with fear. Like I'll take off her panties and there it'll be, staring up at me with a harelip, wanting to talk about how hip hop and philosophy are just mathematical equations.

I'd tap V Rou any time. On a side note, sorry to hijack, but Annie Duke is going to be on the next Celebrity Apprentice.
I'd never watch, but now I'll probably not even watch the commercials for it.a88d0.jpg
I'd never watch, but now I'll probably not even watch the commercials for it.
^^^^yup, sums it up about perfectly.

Vanessa and I both were freshman at Duke the same year.She graduated in two years, I left after two years.Probably saw her around East Campus a few times but didn't know her back then and didn't know what poker was.And she's definitely below the 50th percentile in terms of hotness of the women there...Maybe in the 38th percentile.

What is up?Went to the bathroom and got finished brushing my teeth and saw these straight up G posts.Everyone on FCP would get nasty with Van Rou, even Reggie Cray and broth.Beat.

I'll usually put my dick in anything that's svelte and has long hair, but something about Vanessa Rousso's vagina makes me cringe with fear. Like I'll take off her panties and there it'll be, staring up at me with a harelip, wanting to talk about how hip hop and philosophy are just mathematical equations.
Winner /thread
Vanessa and I both were freshman at Duke the same year.She graduated in two years, I left after two years.Probably saw her around East Campus a few times but didn't know her back then and didn't know what poker was.And she's definitely below the 50th percentile in terms of hotness of the women there...Maybe in the 38th percentile.
ever go to the cosmic cantina?
ever go to the cosmic cantina?
all the time, i was in one of the dorms closest to it(southgate). great ****in burritos for a semi ghetto mexican place, like chipolte can't even compare. I had forgotten all about their delicious burritos and hot green sauce. ahhhhh....memories....they make me hungry for burritos