What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

Agreed, I don't think this would that difficult especially if you are counting road head as sex.
I only count sex sex. Which is why I'm not a member of the mile high club yet.Mark
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

WOW... you all have great replies. Awesome thread. My life...eh... not so awesome it seems but I thought of a few:

• Did 150' bungee jump off a crane (and I am deathly afraid of heights!)
  • Lived in Virgin Islands for 4 years while I was a teen (and yes, I lost my virginity while I was there)
  • Took 10 years of ballet and tap lessons
  • When I was 15 I was asked on out a date by Rex Smith and I turned him down (he was arrogant)
  • Saw a Manta Ray while snorkeling (and another time saw an Eagle Ray... oh and many barracudas... those things are so creepy!)
  • Beat up a stripper (almost got arrested for it as well as having 2 licenses on me.)

That is all I can think of right now...Oh... stood 6 feet away from Rob Thomas for about a half an hour or so. Matchbox 20 did not have any hits yet. He was going to perform in this free concert a radio station was hosting. I kept looking at him thinking what retard would wear a chartreuse colored long sleeve velvet shirt in the middle of July in Florida. I thought there was no way that a band that looked like that could ever make it.

I've been in a tornado and several hurricanes.
Ok.....http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...ornado&st=0Told this before in another thread....Ok, here goes. I was 15 living with my dad and brother in Madison FL, 60 miles east of Tallahassee. It is not known for being tornado country. It was April 18th 1989. My dad and I had gone up to the gym for basketball night like we did every Tuesday night for pick up games. We left the gym around 8:30pm or so and I commented on how great the sky looked. It was the most vibrant pink, orange and purple that I have ever seen. Still to this day I have not seen a sky that pretty.We get home, go to bed all is normal. I remember waking up around 2am (I remember seeing the VCR clock) and going into the living room. We lived in a brick house 3 br 2 bath nothing fancy, around 1200 sq. ft. It was all brick though. It is storming when I wake up, windy and hard rain. I turn on the TV (we had 3 channels) and nothing was on but some late night programming. I fell asleep in the living room, on the floor. This may have saved my life.At approximately 4:55am, I was awakened by the nastiest sound I have ever heard. I knew right away it was a tornado although I had never heard one. All I could remember was the school training most all of us got in grade school. Go to a hallway or bathroom, get away from windows, stay low and get down. I immediately crawled for the hallway....right when I hit the entrance to the hall, the house exploded! I remember being picked up and getting dirt and trash in my mouth for maybe 6-8 seconds. I barely remember flying but I do remember it a bit. The dirt and trash all over me and going in my mouth is something I'll never forget. As soon as I hit the hallway, I screamed "Daddy!" and I heard him scream "Brad" that's when I was picked up and knocked out.
I've played poker with his body guard here in Arizona many times. How weird...
Yes, very. :club:
I've seen The Karate Kid over 100 times, and know all the words. (most of the moves too)
Wax On, Wax Off :ts

Continued.....I came to probably 5 minutes later. I woke up to my Dad screaming "Brad, Corey, (my brother) where are you"? I head my brother screaming "I'm over here" At this point, I managed to get my voice back and yell "Daddy, where are you?" He answered me and I knew I had been thrown a good ways because his voice was off in the distance. He told me to get over there to help him because he was buried under the washer/dryer and wood, bricks and other debris. Now at this point in my life my dad was a hulk of a man to me. I was 15 and was maybe 5'5" 130 lbs. I grew late in life. My dad was 6'5 280-300 lbs. For him to say he was trapped and couldn't move was terrifying to me. By this time my brother had made his way over to him, my bro is 3 yrs younger than me so he was 12 and he was small. Way to small to move anything other than a few pieces of trash off of my dad. My dad yells at me again to get over there and help him. I told him I thought I was hurt but didn't know what was up. I then stood up and took my left hand and grabbed my side (side of my back). As soon as I did this my entire hand went INSIDE my back/side. Needless to say, I passed out when I took my hand out and it was covered with blood. I woke again to my dad yelling for me and this time I didn't try to stand, I yelled back "I'm hurt bad, I can't walk". As soon as I said this my dad became the HULK, I heard **** flying everywhere and grunts like you wouldn't believe. I then heard him tell my brother to "move this and that", "Watch out for the electricity lines" and "PULL THIS NAIL OUT OF MY LEG".They then made their way over to me and my dad picked me up and saw that I was hurt badly. I was freezing at this point and I even knew I was going into shock. I remember telling my brother over and over again "I Love you, I Love you" and we hated each other. My dad said, Shut the hell up, we are all gonna be fine, stop all the I love you bullshit" The sky had become so black and it was so quiet. There was no rain. Just pitch blackness. Our concern turned next to my grandparents, who lived across the street (dirt road). (This is my grandpa who passed a couple months ago for those who remember). We hoped they were ok, but it was a chance their house was gone. After we started walking over there, avoiding the downed powerlines, we were able to see our house was gone. There was nothing left but foundation. My brother was fine, a few cuts but no injuries, he was picked up from his bedroom and flown around a bit and the tornado had set him down back where the kitchen used to be. His biggest injury came from when he went to help my dad, he stepped off the foundation, 3 ft drop or so) and hurt his leg.We saw a flashlight across the road and knew at least someone was alive. It was my grandpa.

Continued......My dad yells at my grandpa and asks if they are ok. He says "We're fine, the back part of the house got taken off but we're fine." My dad says "Call 911, Brad's hurt real bad. I was absolutely freezing and shaking at this time. My teeth were chattering so hard that they hurt. We got to my grandpa's house and they laid me on the couch. I remember them getting every blanket they could and I was still freezing. I also knew I was losing a lot of blood. I could almost feel it leaving my body. They used some old blanket/sheet to stuff in the gaping hole in my back/side. My grandma always listens to a police scanner. We heard them saying a tornado had hit the town, which was 10-12 miles from my house and that the college had been hit and almost destroyed. it was NFJC North Florida Junior College. Phone lines were down and there was no way of reaching 911. My grandma kept trying to get anyone on the phone. About this time, my uncle had made his way from up the street about a mile and we were gonna use his truck to get me to the hospital. So my dad, grandpa and brother were all out there trying to clear **** out of the way so he could get there. If you have ever seen footage from a tornado, its much worse, there is stuff everywhere. My uncle made it to the house and saw our house was gone on the way up. As soon as they get me and my dad in the back of the truck, 2 tires on the truck start going flat. We didn't make it 30 yds because of nails and **** in the tires. So now, we still had no way to get me to the ER because our 2 vehicles were piled on top of each other and my grandpa’s truck was tossed also.Also at this time, my uncle was checking on our neighbors down the street. They had a double wide. It was totally gone and we knew almost immediately they were gone. They were in their 70's and a sweet couple. I just hope they went in peace. The next day they started finding body pieces and that’s enough about that. They did find their refrigerator over a mile away. Finally they get through to 911 and a volunteer firefighter (Mickey Kervin, I'll never forget his name)it to my grandpa's house in his 1963 Chevrolet Bellaire Station wagon. It was old but ran pretty well. All I remember is getting in the back part of the station wagon, all wrapped up in multiple blankets and freezing. Once he got from the dirt road to the highway, he put the pedal to the metal and let it rip. I remember every small bump he hit, sending the most intense pain thru my body I had ever felt. I kept telling my dad, "make him stop, tell him to slow down" After the 5th or 6th time I said it was killing me, My dad said "Mickey, if you don't slow down, you're gonna kill us and we'll all need a hospital. We made it to the ER which by this time was crawling with injured people. They check me out pretty quick and say I may have a punctured kidney or at least a bruised one. They get me on a back board and I seemed like I was waiting in the hallway forever after I got an IV and something for the pain.

Continues......So they get me to surgery. Clean out all my cuts. The one on my back was the worst. I had a bruised kidney not punctured, thank god. I had all kinds of trash in it, dirt, rocks, grass, glass, wood, pine straw, etc. You name it, it was inside me. I had to get stitches on the back of my left arm (cut), back of my right leg (cut) and back of my neck. I was transferred to Tallahassee Memorial for the surgery and to be admitted. I was in the hospital for 11 days and basically had to learn to walk again. I was hurting bad (this was my experience with the catheter). I get better go home to live with my mom in Quitman GA, right across the state line and 2 weeks later I wake up and I am hurting again. I stand up and I am literally crooked, I could not straighten up for anything. I could not turn my neck and I was in serious pain.My mom takes me back to Tallahassee to a plastic surgeon (why this came about I do not remember). He took forceps and scissors and started digging in my neck. He then started pulling what he thought was a splinter out of my neck. Turns out it was more than a splinter, it was a ****ing piece of wood, lighter wood to be exact. It was 2.5 inches long and about a 1/4 inch in diameter and that SOB pulled it out of my neck with no anesthesia. It had grown into my skin and started attaching itself to my body, my skin and tissue came right out with it. I still have this stick (think size of a pencil) somewhere packed away.They then admitted me and wanted to recut me open on my back injury to see if it was ok inside. It was not. It had abscessed and there was a huge puss pocket formed because there was much more trash in me that they did not get all out during the first surgery. In a jar when I came to in water was.....2 pieces of wood, a rock, and a rye seed that had sprouted and was GROWING in my back. The damn seed had roots and all and was green. It was alive inside me. I still have this jar packed away with the stick and the wood, rock and DEAD rye seed are still in it. I never had any more complications from anything but I ma now cautious of bad storms, although where I lived, we had never had a tornado before. Some scientist did the study of my storm and said it was an F5 and winds were definitely over 300 mph. I was thrown approximately 110 yards from my house.

wow brad.. the craziest part to me was the seed..

2 pieces of wood, a rock, and a rye seed that had sprouted and was GROWING in my back. The damn seed had roots and all and was green. It was alive inside me.
but, on the plus side, it's given me some new ideas on how to make my trex wheat..
pretty standard actually.
Standard? I have been through a half a dozen or more hurricanes and I would not say this is standard. Keep in mind, this happened in North Florida. We rarely get any tornadoes that are not associated with thunderstorms.

wowow, scary stuff Brad. I live in Wisconsin so we get quite a few tornadoes but I've never actually been in one. One time while I was camping we had to evacuate the site because apparently there was one a few miles away but nothing ever came of that.

Are you serious? WTF? How did you get there? Why did you go? What do you do for a job? I'm very curious about this. (awesome, btw.)
I wrote the story somewhere else in this thread. (here it is). I wasn't there on official work. My job is an interesting coda to the Derek Jeter story, though. While he went on to win the World Series four times, I kept doing silly psychological studies and now as a professor of psychology I often teach that very course we were in together. :club:
I kept doing silly psychological studies and now as a professor of psychology I often teach that very course we were in together. :club:
How about you give me a psych evaluation and load me up with enough narcotics to keep me in a constant state of heavy sedation?I assure you I'm fucked up enough to warrant this.
How about you give me a psych evaluation and load me up with enough narcotics to keep me in a constant state of heavy sedation?I assure you I'm fucked up enough to warrant this.
lol