anyone one going to the match tonight?(monday)

Just crious if anyone is going to go to the match tonight at the Wynn vs. Mimi Tran. Im debating on going or not as my Girlfriend is in town from 1200 miles away and im thinking It wouldnt be very cool of me to drag her down to watch poker. But... if I knew some other FCP'ers were going or that we would have a better view at this match, I could probably justify it(Luckily for me the biggest mall in vegas is right next door). "Hey sweety, you want to go shopping?"

i will be once i move in there in just over a month...that is if i dont have to work on the night the matches are...she'll understand...take her out to eat and to a show afterwards it will be fine

How long is she in town for. My advice...1. Dont go2. If you do go, make sure you have gotten laid at least a few times, because you might be single after the heads up match is over.

I was actually there this weekend. I thought DN was gonna be there to take on another heads up match that I could watch, but he wasn't there. Actually, I'm not sure if you've been to the WYNN yet, but if they play on the upper terrace, it would be difficult for rail birds to even get a clear view.

Yeah I was there for the first match against David last week, its true it is very difficult to see anything at the Wynn from the rail but in a post to Daniel asking about a potential table move he said it was in the works to figure out somewhere spectators could watch from. Until we get the word from him about possibly be able to watch from a closer distance I think I might stay away. Also, I dont know why but since its not really set up to be a spectated event, I feel almost stalker status just standing there on the rail, not really watching the match, but just kinda staring that direction. I dont know. Anyways, at least the girlfriend will be happy and that means Ill be happy.

Is it actually enjoyable to watch live poker games when you can't see any hole cards? I love watching poker on TV when you can see everyone's hand and follow their decisions. But I just can't see it being at all enjoyable when most of the time there's a fold before showdown or you only get to see one player's hand. I guess the high stakes would make it interesting to see.

I think it is very interesting to watch. I defeinatly see where your coming from though, if there were no hole cams on TV, it wouldnt be too exciting. I think most of the excitement comes from actually being there, sitting with some friends making guesses on what they the players have and seeing some of the guys who made me love this game in person. Its just a fun experience.

mimi and barry are for sure friends, maybe they have been more. Think this is barry's monster bankroll assaulting Dan Degrassi with his compatriots?Pure speculation, no basis in fact. But if DN and Count Greenstein really have become adversaries, I could see Barry staking some players and trying to put some heat on Daniel. Just a thought, no information to back it up.

Anyone hear anything or have any updates??????
Haha.No, we have no idea how it's going.
Why doesn't this forum have an inside source on this one?