Some Atheist Told Me To Ask You Guys Why My Beliefs Are "unreasonable"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Isn't there a seperate forum anywhere for childish discussions ? I thought this section was about religion but all i can see is mr.Hollywood making a fool out of himself.. I haven't been on this forum for long, but then again it doesn't take long to recognise a fool.~Make love not war

Isn't there a seperate forum anywhere for childish discussions ? I thought this section was about religion but all i can see is mr.Hollywood making a fool out of himself.. I haven't been on this forum for long, but then again it doesn't take long to recognise a fool.~Make love not war
Worst fake account.... ever.You really gotta let it go dude.... so lame.

Oh u guys are so clueless , but i don't blame you.Appearantly it's in your nature to be suspicious and even paranoid , which is very natural.I can assure you i am not trying to fit in , i'm really new to this forum and am just trying to join in some discussions and enjoying the opinions of you guys.But think whatever you want :club: ~Love

Oh u guys are so clueless , but i don't blame you.Appearantly it's in your nature to be suspicious and even paranoid , which is very natural.I can assure you i am not trying to fit in , i'm really new to this forum and am just trying to join in some discussions and enjoying the opinions of you guys.But think whatever you want :club: ~Love
Dang..... you speel real nice.Good thang you aint tryin to fit in cuz we'z a tight bunch and don't take to no city slickers with them big words you got.