Some Atheist Told Me To Ask You Guys Why My Beliefs Are "unreasonable"

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread did not go quite as planned.My goal was to have a smart atheist totally crush me in a debate about religion, and play the part of the retarded-religious everyman myself, and thus be able to customize how optimally I fell into all the traps and key points of the atheists that pwned me.:club:

This thread did not go quite as planned.My goal was to have a smart atheist totally crush me in a debate about religion, and play the part of the retarded-religious everyman myself, and thus be able to customize how optimally I fell into all the traps and key points of the atheists that pwned me.:club:
I think there is only 1 smart atheist here and he's too smart to fall for that.The others are really just anarchist.
I think there is only 1 smart atheist here and he's too smart to fall for that.
Oooo oooo, is it me? I hope it's me, but you probably mean vbnautilus. Spademan, Crow, and others would also get that moniker if you asked me, and that is only listing people who I know are actually atheist, rather than agnostic.
The others are really just anarchist.
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Oooo oooo, is it me? I hope it's me, but you probably mean vbnautilus. Spademan, Crow, and others would also get that moniker if you asked me, and that is only listing people who I know are actually atheist, rather than agnostic. I don't think that word means what you think it means.
My bad...I forgot about you. I do consider you a smart atheist ... but I was referring to Crow.and I'm sure I know what that word means and it defines the people I am referring to."a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom."A bit harsh...but you get the idea.
I get the feeling your life isnt going as planned either.
This thread did not go quite as planned.My goal was to have a smart atheist totally crush me in a debate about religion, :club:
You could have just asked.
and I'm sure I know what that word means and it defines the people I am referring to."a person who promotes disorder or excites revolt against any established rule, law, or custom."A bit harsh...but you get the idea.
You are incredibly bad at this.
Angelina Jolie is sfugly btw
I've never thought she was nearly as hot as some dudes do. Her lips are freakishly large, even to a DSL lover like myself.Still, this pic owns, and I keep it because when people see it in a thread these days they either tremble, prepare to laugh or orgasm all over themselves while weeping knowing that I'm about to bring the fucking thunder.
Don't even know what this means.Maybe you should ask Santa for the ability to put together coherent thoughts this holiday.
It means, when you post things like "You are incredibly bad at this." that have zero meaning...it shows us once again how incredibly stupid you are and perhaps you should not participate in this thread if all you are going to do is continue to try and be cute (fail).Looks like Christmas came early.
It means, when you post things like "You are incredibly bad at this." that have zero meaning...it shows us once again how incredibly stupid you are and perhaps you should not participate in this thread if all you are going to do is continue to try and be cute (fail).
You sir, are the master of hypocrisy.
You sir, are the master of hypocrisy.
Thanks.... but I don't think that word means what you think it does.The word hypocrite actually came from the Latin word for "actor"... I learned that today watching "Walking with Jesus".Happy Holidays Tim.... hope you and yours has a great one !

For the longest time I thought you were a troll. I didn't think anyone could be so prolific in their capacity to be an imbecile. Then you posted so much that I figured there was no way you could be a troll, the effort it would take to pull it off would be staggering.Now though, I've swung back to assuming you're a troll. An awesome, dedicated troll who has taken it to epic proportions. Nobody... nobody can be this clueless and still function as an adult.

For the longest time I thought you were a troll. I didn't think anyone could be so prolific in their capacity to be an imbecile. Then you posted so much that I figured there was no way you could be a troll, the effort it would take to pull it off would be staggering.Now though, I've swung back to assuming you're a troll. An awesome, dedicated troll who has taken it to epic proportions. Nobody... nobody can be this clueless and still function as an adult.
Should be your bumper sticker.Try to contribute positively to the forum.... just being negative all the time doesn't look good on you.
LOL, just when I wonder if Hollywood can get owned any more by Spademan over, and over, and over, in thread, after thread, after thread, another gem appears that is even greater than the last.
Should be your bumper sticker.Try to contribute positively to the forum.... just being negative all the time doesn't look good on you.
Ok, this is the second time you've used "should be your bumper sticker" on me. Taking one of my strikingly accurate and gorgeously derogatory statements about you and attempting to apply it to me. A poorly formed, intellectually lazy and inept, child-like "I'm rubber and you're glue" defense.Then you take what looks best on me (negativity), what makes people put my shit in their sigs and occasionally jock ride, and say it doesn't look good on me. Clearly negativity is like a finely tailored suit on me. It is icing on the cake, sunset on the horizon, model on one's body good on me.Troll or not you make for a wonderful rhetorical punching bag.And for that, this Christmas, the faux day of the baby jesus zombie, I thank you.
LOL, just when I wonder if Hollywood can get owned any more by Spademan over, and over, and over, in thread, after thread, after thread, another gem appears that is even greater than the last.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if this is wat getting owned means at fcp, well bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah